Rupay Add-On card is SCAM

Sonu Jay

KF Ace
Few Day back I applied for add on card SBI Simply Save Rupay CC for my Father. While APPLYING I have entered the mo. no linked to UPI of my Father still he can not able to use the Rupay on UPI as card is not getting fetching. What's the purpose of Rupay Add on Cards if they're aren't working. Anyone here guide if I'm missing any trick please?

Few Day back I applied for add on card SBI Simply Save Rupay CC for my Father. While APPLYING I have entered the mo. no linked to UPI of my Father still he can not able to use the Rupay on UPI as card is not getting fetching. What's the purpose of Rupay Add on Cards if they're aren't working. Anyone here guide if I'm missing any trick please?
Here’s what you can do to fix the issue with your father's SBI Simply Save Rupay add-on card not working with UPI:Steps to Resolve the Issue:
➡️Check Activation:
Make sure the add-on card is fully activated. Sometimes, it needs a separate activation process.Verify ➡️Mobile Number:
Ensure the mobile number linked to the card is the same one used for UPI. They must match.Use a ➡️Different UPI App:
Try linking the card on a different UPI app like BHIM, Google Pay, or PhonePe.
➡️Update UPI App:
Make sure your UPI app is updated to the latest version.
➡️Clear App Cache:
Clear the cache and data of your UPI app and try linking the card again.
➡️Re-register on UPI:
Remove the account from the UPI app and add it again to refresh the link.
If Problems Persist: Contact SBI ➡️Customer Support:
Call 1800 11 2211 or 1800 425 3800.Visit the nearest SBI branch for help.
➡️Contact UPI App Support:
Reach out to the support team of the UPI app you're using for additional help.
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the issue and link the add-on card to UPI successfully.

daipayanroy

KF Rookie
Actually befor apply the same for my father, I asked in this community and I find the answer from here that,

Add on card only use for offline purchase, for online transaction otp will come to primary no, so you cant do rupay upi and online purchase from secondary number. Its rule.

Sonu Jay

KF Ace
Actually befor apply the same for my father, I asked in this community and I find the answer from here that,

Add on card only use for offline purchase, for online transaction otp will come to primary no, so you cant do rupay upi and online purchase from secondary number. Its rule.
Ya seems like this now, but my father only uses UPI and it's convenient so as for my xase it's like no use now. Well I have asked the Sbi card helpline let's see what they say...

Although it is disappointing to know that add on card cannot be used for UPI due to mobile number of primary user being mapped to the add card it is also not a new function. Add on cards have always been mapped to the primary users profile and hence due to the credit card UPI being a newer facility it cannot be amended.
Best is to apply a new card for parents through their bank where they have been keep account since long time. That Bank may provide rupay card for UPI transaction for such long time customers. No harm in trying.

Sonu Jay

KF Ace
Although it is disappointing to know that add on card cannot be used for UPI due to mobile number of primary user being mapped to the add card it is also not a new function. Add on cards have always been mapped to the primary users profile and hence due to the credit card UPI being a newer facility it cannot be amended.
Best is to apply a new card for parents through their bank where they have been keep account since long time. That Bank may provide rupay card for UPI transaction for such long time customers. No harm in tryin

mkate

KF Ace
Can add-on cardholders log in to the card settings application on their phones separately, or does the primary cardholder have to manage them?

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert

If I apply add on card on my Axis Neo card, will I get same Zomato 40% discount on add on card?