Rupay Add-On Credit Card bill payment issues

Sonu Jay

KF Ace
Applied for SBI ADD -On credit card they sent both Primary and Add on both the NEW cards. Now I have to make payment of this month and so which card no I should enter to make payment my OLD CC or Newly issue primary CC.

Also what if Add-On card holder pays CC bill using his CC no. Does it reflects in bill statement?

Skylar

KF Master
Applied for SBI ADD -On credit card they sent both Primary and Add on both the NEW cards. Now I have to make payment of this month and so which card no I should enter to make payment my OLD CC or Newly issue primary CC.

Also what if Add-On card holder pays CC bill using his CC no. Does it reflects in bill statement?
Point to remember
If I purchased some product with card number ending 1234 then I have to pay bill to the card ending with 1234
Simple as that, If I used the card 1234 or my family member. When paying the bill, we should enter that card number 1234 and pay the bill.

- Check YONO or SBI Card app to know which card you have to make payments

mkate

KF Ace
Can add-on cardholders log in to the card settings application on their phones separately, or does the primary cardholder have to manage them?

Sonu Jay

KF Ace
Can add-on cardholders log in to the card settings application on their phones separately, or does the primary cardholder have to manage them?
No, in SBI CARD you won't be able to login. Primary cardholder have to manage all the transactions.

mkate

KF Ace
No, in SBI CARD you won't be able to login. Primary cardholder have to manage all the transactions.
@Sonu Jay
Can we check how much we spent on the add-on card from the monthly statement?
Can we spend reward points from the add-on card, e.g., at the BPCL petrol pump using SBI BPCL cc?

Sonu Jay

KF Ace
@Sonu Jay
Can we check how much we spent on the add-on card from the monthly statement?
Can we spend reward points from the add-on card, e.g., at the BPCL petrol pump using SBI BPCL cc?
Yes you can check your monthly spends. regarding reward points it's should be possible, Unless you have any OTP issues for instance if you have given ad on card holder mo.no. for OTP transaction then when he make payment on BPCL for confirmation OTP will be sent on Reg Mo.no. so you can reddem points.
But if point redemption are in the form of voucher which need SBI CARD app then you need primary SBI CARD account which only login possible with primary card details. So check the points redemption criteria, if you are directly able to pay using points as cash then no issues to use on Add-on card but if it's in Voucher reddem them you need to primary card Login in SBI CARD app.