Rupay CC for a Student (Either FD or normal)

Satyaprabhu

KF Ace
Hello Guys, Iam a graduate still not persuing any job. Presently i have Amazon pay icici CC with 50k limit, but iam searching for a rupay variant (FD based also fine) which can be approved easily for guys like me . And i have credit history of 2.8 years with 770+ credit score. So do you have any suggestions ?

Where should i apply that , and any criteria i have to reach ?
reach out to ICICI care in twitter Handle- raise your concern over there for coral rupay card
they will call you and provide u the same but on one condition Through this method will get a chargeable card not LTF
other options:
TATA neu plus rupay- unsecured card
2. axis neo Rupay- FD backed or u can get unsecured card as well
3. Simplysave advantage rupay -FD backed

You can get All these cards as unsecured cards Try your luck for TATA neu plus rupay-apply through tata neu app, you may easily get it as u have >2 yrs of credit history

Satyaprabhu

KF Ace
reach out to ICICI care in twitter Handle- raise your concern over there for coral rupay card
they will call you and provide u the same but on one condition Through this method will get a chargeable card not LTF
other options:
TATA neu plus rupay- unsecured card
2. axis neo Rupay- FD backed or u can get unsecured card as well
3. Simplysave advantage rupay -FD backed

You can get All these cards as unsecured cards Try your luck for TATA neu plus rupay-apply through tata neu app, you may easily get it as u have >2 yrs of credit history
I have tried to apply Tata neu hdfc card for a limit of 1.5L, but soon after my address verification the bank sent me message that my card was declined and unable to process. I feel because iam not an ITR person they have declined it.

I have tried to apply Tata neu hdfc card for a limit of 1.5L, but soon after my address verification the bank sent me message that my card was declined and unable to process. I feel because iam not an ITR person they have declined it.
ok, try the method that I've suggested above for ICICI Coral rupay cc through twitter

dollor

KF Rookie
I think you should go for IDFC First Bank credit card, while applying they ask for any previous credit card, just mention it and the limit.
It will increase the chance to get credit card.
If you are eligible for any variant then on the same card and limit by paying 250+GST you will get virtual Rupay card

Maitri Maniya

KF Expert
Hello Guys, Iam a graduate still not persuing any job. Presently i have Amazon pay icici CC with 50k limit, but iam searching for a rupay variant (FD based also fine) which can be approved easily for guys like me . And i have credit history of 2.8 years with 770+ credit score. So do you have any suggestions ?
I recommend applying for the IDFC FIRST WOW Credit Card.

Last edited by a moderator: