Rupay Credit Card transactions failing

shivamid6

KF Ace
I am unable to pay to any merchant by scanning QR code with My rupay credit card.
I have used every UPI app but transactions are failing.
I have searched all over youtube but didn't find any satisfactiory answer.

Can anyone tell me why this is hapenning or is there any limit in a single day or anything else.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I am unable to pay to any merchant by scanning QR code with My rupay credit card.

Can anyone tell me why this is hapenning or is there any limit in a single day or anything else.
Not all merchants support CC UPI. I have faced similar issues across HDFC, Yes and IDFC rupay cards.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Nope, I am trying to pay where CC supports
Then possible reason might be that Bank is under maintenance or any technical issues from bank side. Make sure you've not violated any CC UPI policy.

Appropriate Solutions in this matter can only be Recieved from CC Customer Care.

Bhumi Kansara

KF Rookie

For your UPI Credit card to work, please make sure you scan only MERCHANT QR's to pay as UPI via P2P is not allowed from credit card. Only merchant payments are allowed and even in this case, merchant has the option to DISABLE to receive money from Rupay or UPI Credit cards.

Sayan_D

KF Ace
For your UPI Credit card to work, please make sure you scan only MERCHANT QR's to pay as UPI via P2P is not allowed from credit card. Only merchant payments are allowed and even in this case, merchant has the option to DISABLE to receive money from Rupay or UPI Credit cards.
Is it real?? There is one shop where i used to pay with CC upi but last two days it is showing that not eligible and he just changed his QR from bharatpe to Gpay