SBI cash back credit card

Somebody

KF Rookie
Hey everyone,
I'm thinking of applying for the SBI cash back credit card. After reviewing the documentation, I noticed that all major expense categories are excluded. I would really appreciate it if you could help me understand how to make the most of this credit card, as I've read in many posts that it's the best cash back card.

Skylar

KF Master
Hey everyone,
I'm thinking of applying for the SBI cash back credit card. After reviewing the documentation, I noticed that all major expense categories are excluded. I would really appreciate it if you could help me understand how to make the most of this credit card, as I've read in many posts that it's the best cash back card.
This card is exclusively for online expenses, offering 5% cashback.

Somebody

KF Rookie
Bro..But what kind of expenses? They have excluded IRCTC :mad:. The only thing left is Amazon and Flipkart. How much can I spend in these two? Would appreciate if you can tell me where you would use this credit card?:unsure:

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Bro..But what kind of expenses? They have excluded IRCTC :mad:. The only thing left is Amazon and Flipkart. How much can I spend in these two? Would appreciate if you can tell me where you would use this credit card?:unsure:
The stuff where people normally spend online are:
1) Discount stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Ajio, Meesho
2) Food delivery app- Zomato, Swiggy, Dominos, Easydiner etc.
3) Travel sites/apps- MMT, Yatra, Goibibo
4) Fashion and Kids- Myntra, Firstcry
5) Q commerce- Blinkit, Bigbasket including BBNow, Instamart, Reliance online stores
6) Online electronic stores like Croma.

The card also provides 1% cashback on offline spends though so e exclusions are there

If you are creative enough then there are ways to pay insurance and get 5% in it as well through Amazon.

Finally, if all your credit card expenses are in excluded categories like Rent, Wallet load, EMI, Jewellery, Govt spend, education etc then the card is not suitable for you.

amitvicky

KF Expert
The stuff where people normally spend online are:
1) Discount stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Ajio, Meesho
2) Food delivery app- Zomato, Swiggy, Dominos, Easydiner etc.
3) Travel sites/apps- MMT, Yatra, Goibibo
4) Fashion and Kids- Myntra, Firstcry
5) Q commerce- Blinkit, Bigbasket including BBNow, Instamart, Reliance online stores
6) Online electronic stores like Croma.

The card also provides 1% cashback on offline spends though so e exclusions are there

If you are creative enough then there are ways to pay insurance and get 5% in it as well through Amazon.

Finally, if all your credit card expenses are in excluded categories like Rent, Wallet load, EMI, Jewellery, Govt spend, education etc then the card is not suitable for you.
Let us know how is your experience (if already applied or after applying).

Also, what is your CIBIL, and do you have any existing SBI CC or any other association with SBai (saving ac, loan, etc) ???

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Let us know how is your experience (if already applied or after applying).

Also, what is your CIBIL, and do you have any existing SBI CC or any other association with SBai (saving ac, loan, etc) ???
I have used SBI cashback card for almost 18 months now. It is the best cashback credit card as of now as there are very little restrictions. Even if you pay on any Tom Dick and Harry's website you get cashback. No card is providing such large pool where you get cashback.

My CIBIL was 788 around 10 days back. I had SBI Prime LTF however the cashback card was applied on a standalone basis from SBI Sprint which did not ask for such info.

I have used SBI cashback card for almost 18 months now. It is the best cashback credit card as of now as there are very little restrictions. Even if you pay on any Tom Dick and Harry's website you get cashback. No card is providing such large pool where you get cashback.

My CIBIL was 788 around 10 days back. I had SBI Prime LTF however the cashback card was applied on a standalone basis from SBI Sprint which did not ask for such info.
How did you get SBI prime ltf?

Using SBI cashback card you can buy gift voucher in Park+.
The most popular deals in park+ are:

5% off on Zomato, Swiggy
6% off on Uber
8% off on Book My Show etc..

additionally they don't charge extra for making payment via credit cards. Hence you will get extra 5% on all the gift vouchers

Somebody

KF Rookie
Using SBI cashback card you can buy gift voucher in Park+.
The most popular deals in park+ are:

5% off on Zomato, Swiggy
6% off on Uber
8% off on Book My Show etc..

additionally they don't charge extra for making payment via credit cards. Hence you will get extra 5% on all the gift vouchers
Thanks for the suggestion @ Vara Prasad

Somebody

KF Rookie
Hey Guys,
Has anyone used any prepaid cards such as Omni or Zingoy Rupay prepaid card, or any other prepaid card? I would appreciate it if you could share your experience. Also, do I get 5% cash back for loading money into this card (online)?