Sbi cashback card

Neema

KF Rookie
I already have sbi simply click credit card , and my cibil score is 784 , how can i get sbi cashback card without rejection

Skylar

KF Master
2 year 4 months , 145000 limit
There is a high probability you’ll get it. When it is approved, you’ll receive a call regarding credit split. The total credit limit of 145,000 will be split between both cards; you have to choose which card you want to have a higher limit.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hi @Neema, I'd suggest you check the marketplace on the official CIBIL website. There you can check if you are pre-qualified for multiple credit cards like SBI Cashback Credit Card.

I got my SBI Cashback CC from the official CIBIL website.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi @Neema, I'd suggest you check the marketplace on the official CIBIL website. There you can check if you are pre-qualified for multiple credit cards like SBI Cashback Credit Card.

Interesting, have to check this for myself. For me it always showed IDFC wow card even though I was holding IDFC Select.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Interesting, have to check this for myself. For me it always showed IDFC wow card even though I was holding IDFC Select.
Last I checked, I had offers for some of the SBI, ICICI and IDFC credit cards.
Let us know if you try and get the card or not.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Is SBI Cashback provides 5% Cashback on Insurance payment also ?
Directly No and Indirectly Yes. If you pay insurance premium directly in insurance company's website, there is no cashback. However, if you buy Amazon giftcard from Amazon (not from websites like gyftr) you will get 5% cashback on such giftcard. Add that giftcard balance to Amazon pay balance. Most of the insurers are available in Amazon (check before buying giftcard) and you can make the payment for insurance using Amazon pay balance

mkate

KF Expert
Is SBI Cashback provides 5% Cashback on Insurance payment also ?
Cashback is not applicable on Merchant EMI, Flexipay EMI, or purchases within the following categories: utility, insurance, fuel, rent, wallet services, school & educational services, jewelry, railways, etc.

mkate

KF Expert

Do we need to purchase a subcription plan to check this?

SBI

KF Ace
Directly No and Indirectly Yes. If you pay insurance premium directly in insurance company's website, there is no cashback. However, if you buy Amazon giftcard from Amazon (not from websites like gyftr) you will get 5% cashback on such giftcard. Add that giftcard balance to Amazon pay balance. Most of the insurers are available in Amazon (check before buying giftcard) and you can make the payment for insurance using Amazon pay balance
Kya aap explain in detail bata sakte hai because jab hum amazon ka voucher lete hai to vo shopping voucher aa jata hai Or usse payments nahi kar sakte bcz apne ko amazon pay balance ka gift card chahiye.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Kya aap explain in detail bata sakte hai because jab hum amazon ka voucher lete hai to vo shopping voucher aa jata hai Or usse payments nahi kar sakte bcz apne ko amazon pay balance ka gift card chahiye.
Search for Amazon pay gift in Amazon and not Amazon voucher. You will get that on Amazon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240530_194515.jpg
    Screenshot_20240530_194515.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 2

SBI

KF Ace
Kya aap bata sakte hai ki hdfc smartbuy se amazon pay ka gift card kese purchase kar sakte hai?????