SBI Cashback CC application

sujayCR7

KF Rookie
I had a SBI Cashback CC. After using it for 2 months, I applied for billing cycle change through the app but they stopped the card...i think misunderstanding caused it.

After further 1month I again applied for the card. But this time my application got on hold. After 2-3days a customer care guy called me and said they stopped approving the card for 2-3months...after that you can apply and get the card. But interesting thing is that My CIBIL score was not fetched by them.

I want to ask
1) why CIBIL score was not checked? (My CIBIL=770 now)
2) What can I do to get the card?

amitvicky

KF Expert
I had a SBI Cashback CC. After using it for 2 months, I applied for billing cycle change through the app but they stopped the card...i think misunderstanding caused it.

After further 1month I again applied for the card. But this time my application got on hold. After 2-3days a customer care guy called me and said they stopped approving the card for 2-3months...after that you can apply and get the card. But interesting thing is that My CIBIL score was not fetched by them.

I want to ask
1) why CIBIL score was not checked? (My CIBIL=770 now)
2) What can I do to get the card?
When did you apply... As in can you specify the date as I am planning to apply as well. But if sbi is not approving cash back card now .. I will also wait for couple of months.
Thanks.