Sbi cashback credit card application issue

sherlocked

KF Rookie
When I opened internet banking of sbi , I received this hyperlink option for applying credit card. I clicked on it. Selected cashback credit card. And the put all the necessary information, like personal details and my professional details. At the last page I had to agree on the policy. I agreed and clicked on next or save . And then gave me error. That we faced some kind of error wait for 1 day. Since last Friday I have been waiting. Today is Monday. Went to sbi branch, they said regarding cashback credit card they won't be able to help as it can't be manually done or handled from their end, it has to be done virtually and for any kind of help have to contact customer service. Contacted customer service before regarding credit card and there wasn't any customer service associate whom I can talk with regarding this. What to do in this case right now?

1000208740.jpg

Attachments

• 1000208740.jpg
    1000208740.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 6

Raj2708

KF Expert
What I do for getting my first sbi card (not cashback) simply save Rupay (I was looking for Rupay) i went to sbi cards website Apply the form and at half step I close the process.
My intention was to just share my number there after 1month on interval of 2week I start receiving call from sbi cards for credit card.
The agent call me I agreed to take card and in 2days whole process is done and 7day card was in my hand.
You can try your luck on this way also.
Just start applying any card fill your contact details proceed to next step and close. When they call you ask for cashback card only...
You may ended up getting this card.
Don't show your desperation to sbi card they are certified in rejecting credit card application recieved from online medium.