SBI CC

Abhiyuday

KF Rookie
Hey, today when I tried to make a payment of 70k with my SBI cashback credit card(Not rupay), the bank declined it, flagging it as suspicious activity. Now, I can't use my card, and my sbi cc app is also disabled. I've tried contacting them via email, IVR, and customer care but haven't received a satisfactory response, and I urgently need to make the payment today. What should I do?

Last edited:

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Is this a rupay variant card, you can add this to your paytm or any UPI app and then do the payment...
But I think you have put a transaction limit on your card that is why this amount ins being flagged as suspicious as it might be more than what you have set for those transactions.

Abhiyuday

KF Rookie
Is this a rupay variant card, you can add this to your paytm or any UPI app and then do the payment...
But I think you have put a transaction limit on your card that is why this amount ins being flagged as suspicious as it might be more than what you have set for those transactions.
Okay, thanks but this is not a Rupay credit card and my limit is set to more than that. Dont know this has happened before also with low amount transactions.

Vipul0007

KF Ace
Okay, thanks but this is not a Rupay credit card and my limit is set to more than that. Dont know this has happened before also with low amount transactions.
Sbi credit card service one of the worst in a banking sector i brother have sbi octane credit card with 42 k limit just by telling ivr wrong email because he 3 more so the agent pause the card and now its has been almost a year .we unable to use the card , sbi card application and we can’t close the as well