Sbi charges annual fees for simplyclick credit card

rk2354976

KF Rookie
Recently my sbi simplyclick card has expired, so they sent me a new card, I had spend around 65k in old card which closed in June and got replaced card, now after statment generation they didn't combined spend of old card and showing only spending in the new card, I had spend 25k in the new card, but in this month statement they charged me annual fees. I thought if they didn't combined the spend then annual fees will be charged in next year, but they charged in this year itself, I have an emi running in the card 3 emi left, now how can I get fee reversal ? I contacted them via call, they denied and said if total commultated txn meets 1lac criteria then fee will automatically get reversed in 10 days, if not then they will not reverse the charges, now what can i do ? I spent around 90k in both the cards.

imganesh

KF Ace
they will reverse the amount even card is replaced.....I had same issue I have changed the card 3 times and they charged me the annual charges with only calculation of new card spend but I explained them with the help of every month generated statment then they took request for refund and in working 7 days they reversed the entire amount.

rk2354976

KF Rookie
But, now when I calculated, it is not fully 1lac, it is around 90k, I thought they had reset the card annual circle, so fee will be charged next year. I had talked with customer care they denied to reverse, any other trick ?

SukhpalHundal

KF Rookie
Yes, the annual fee for the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card is waived if you spend at least Rs. 1,00,000 in the previous year. However you can request for waiver by calling them customer service number given at the back of the card