SBI credit card

82_notout

KF Ace
I recently applied for SBI SimplySave Rupay Credit Card, next day I got a verification call.
In how many days will I get my credit card(if approved) and do they verify my home and office address too ?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I recently applied for SBI SimplySave Rupay Credit Card, next day I got a verification call.
In how many days will I get my credit card(if approved) and do they verify my home and office address too ?
Usually no in person verification happens unless your online KYC fails. I got my card (not exactly the same variant) in 4 days. It can change based on your city/village.

SanthoshSomu

KF Expert
Why Simply Save we have better card in sbi like SBI cashback.
Is there any particular reason?

Skylar

KF Master
PSU bank bro will defiantly verify your office and home address. (Only few special exceptions)

- Do not think that if you have SBI account your address will not be verified, cause SBI bank and SBI cards are totally different entities

PSU banks take 25 days to approve the cards and to dispatch it so close to 30/35 days it will take for the whole prosses. Few lucky people said it took them 5 months 😂

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
PSU bank bro will defiantly verify your office and home address. (Only few special exceptions)

- Do not think that if you have SBI account your address will not be verified, cause SBI bank and SBI cards are totally different entities

PSU banks take 25 days to approve the cards and to dispatch it so close to 30/35 days it will take for the whole prosses. Few lucky people said it took them 5 months 😂
What?? No way, not in my experience

Seen many YouTube videos where people apply for SBI Card through SBI Sprint & get their card approved and Digital card is generated instantly
So what about that, is that FAKE ?

Skylar

KF Master
So what about that, is that FAKE ?
Not fake legit!
- Area Pin code should be serviceable
If not, then psychical KYC is required and your application will take time like the above mentioned.

- If your cibil is above 750 and your overall credit limit is not crossed the annual income and you have a longer credit history then your virtual card will be instantly generated.