SBI Credit Card

shivamid6

KF Ace
Today I got call , they are offering me SBI Rupay Credit Card, they took some information from me, then I got SMS from official SBI that has a link of SBIcard.com and a app code to submit.

Is this real or fake

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-12 121438.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-12 121438.png
    324.1 KB · Views: 22
Cannot see the name of the Sender from the screenshot. You can check the number that you got call from in truecaller and see if it is genuine. Else call SBI customercare and ask them to verify if the number is genuine and not a fraud.

shivamid6

KF Ace
First thing is they are offering SBI Simply Save Rupay lifetime free.
I check that no. from I got the call on truecaller, there is one comment of SBI Fraud CC.

Another thing is the link is real ,, SBI offical website.

What you guys think?

First thing is they are offering SBI Simply Save Rupay lifetime free.
I check that no. from I got the call on truecaller, there is one comment of SBI Fraud CC.

Another thing is the link is real ,, SBI offical website.

What you guys think?
As far as I know Simply save rupay card is only LTF for SBI employees as confirmed by SBI customer care.

Today I got call , they are offering me SBI Rupay Credit Card, they took some information from me, then I got SMS from official SBI that has a link of SBIcard.com and a app code to submit.

Is this real or fake
This looks genuine , i also received the same message when i applied for SBI Card last year

Only Give consent if your are interested, this will give SBI Card authorization to access your bureau record meaning CIBIL score check

Prince

KF Mentor
Not sure, as SBI never offer LTF cards, for any variants. you can check with your nearest branch wrt to application number if you have.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Not sure, as SBI never offer LTF cards, for any variants. you can check with your nearest branch wrt to application number if you have.
At least to employees or ex employees it does...offered to me.

Attachments

• IMG-20240812-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240812-WA0000.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 16