SBI Elite CC, please help me with your valuable opinion Plz

QamarImam

KF Rookie
I tried to apply for SBI Elite card through Yono SBI a few days ago but the application process was not completed

I am getting a call from SBI since last 2 days “that you can get Elite card, you just have to give ITR of 3 years, after that your physical verification will have to be done”

I asked him what needs to be done in physical verification ?
He said : Agent will verify your home address and office address And you will have to sign and submit the ITR Copy and other documents also.

Now I need help from our lovely community members with suggestions

This is my second SBI card, first one is SBI PRIME with 68k limit.

I can submit ITR for 3 years. But there is an issue with the date of filing ITR.

I am self employed, and filing ITR below 7Lacs, my CIBIL score is 750+

For some reason I was not able to file ITR earlier..
On this 15th July 2024, I have filed AY 2022-23 and 2023-24 both.
And my CA will file ITR of AY 2024-25 by 31st July.

Will the bank accept this type of ITR? Will this cause any hindrance in approval?

My home address and office address have the same pin code, only the ward, locality and landmark are different

Please tell me from your experience what will the agent verify in the office address? Will the agent have to visit the office?
Or will I have to show something on paper about office address?
I don't have any documents related to the office, only a Computation of Income which mentions the name of the office. Office address not mentioned.

And I am taking this card bcoz I want good limit and separate limit.

Now you tell me guys in detail, what should I do and what should I not do?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I got the elite card and is my only SBI card. I had to submit my bank statement for 3 months and it got approved. The person who came for address verification came to my flat, asked for some details related to the stay duration and type, took a photo and asked me to fill the office address. He didn’t visit my office