SBI - LTF Card

Neeraj920

KF Expert
Hi,
Can anybody suggest that I should go with Simply save card with zero fee? Currently, I am holding SBI BPCL card for online E-commerce offers.

Below image is showing in my account of SBI card portal. Should I consider this as LTF card?
1720679811750.png

If you don't have any other Rupay card then you can take this but honestly it is of no use apart from Rupay UPI. You will find better Rupay alternatives from other banks.

Neeraj920

KF Expert
If you don't have any other Rupay card then you can take this but honestly it is of no use apart from Rupay UPI. You will find better Rupay alternatives from other banks.
I know that both Simply Save and Simply Click doesn't have any benefit. I have Tata Neu Infinity Card. I am just considering this card because this is LTF(please confirm) and I may cancel my SBI BPCL card.
Please advise. I want to keep SBI card only for online offers during festive seasons.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I know that both Simply Save and Simply Click doesn't have any benefit. I have Tata Neu Infinity Card. I am just considering this card because this is LTF(please confirm) and I may cancel my SBI BPCL card.
Please advise. I want to keep SBI card only for online offers during festive seasons.
Check for more details. Is it Free Joining or LTF.

You need to get a confirmation from the bank on mail if it is LTF as on SBI site it shows 499 plus taxes for joining and renewal.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
This card will be useful only on offer day in Flipkart Amazon. Otherwise it is simply waste. If it is LTF good to consider. But SBI don't have any LTF cards as of my knowledge. Get confirm before apply.
Hi,
Can anybody suggest that I should go with Simply save card with zero fee? Currently, I am holding SBI BPCL card for online E-commerce offers.

Below image is showing in my account of SBI card portal. Should I consider this as LTF card?
View attachment 1142