SBI Pre Qualified Credit Card Application

Hello Team,

I received a notification in my SBI net banking for a pre-qualified credit card and I applied for simplysave without any knowledge.
But after KYC I realized I needed to go for a cashback card not simply click.
Is there any chance to change my card type now?

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hello Team,

I received a notification in my SBI net banking for a pre-qualified credit card and I applied for simplysave without any knowledge.
It's ok....most of the times SBI does not give cashback card directly. If you have any of their card and do some transaction on it regularly then try for Cashback card after that

Hello Team,

Is there any chance to change my card type now

Hello Team,

I also see pre-qualified credit card option when i login onto net banking can you answer some questions:

1) How was KYC done -vkyc, offline kyc or just simple (selfie upload & ₹1 Credit-Debit like SBI Sprint)
2) Did you submit any documents ?
3) How much time did it take to get it approved and dispatched ?

Kislay Kaushik

KF Rookie
Hello Team,

Hey , Hi Mr. Saini
I can understand your current situation so I am directly going to talk about facts. Now you have to go through 2 simple solutions.
At first ;
try to talk to SBI customer executive or visit your SBI home branch , there might be 40 - 50 % chance to cease the processing of your credit card. I personally don't recommend this due to its " kaafi mehnat waala pechida kaam 😅 " . Sorry for my language.

The second one ( the good one ),
Simply save credit card is not that bad , it also gives you good collection of rewards and also will help you to build your credit score ( like more than 800 ) only if you pay back your cc bill timely.
now, In SBI you can add 2-3 more add on credit cards . So after using it for sometime , you can apply for SBI cashback credit card. Then you have 2 cc so grab every your deals that come on both cc . In this case , you are in advantage.

So choose it wisely , Best Wishes. 🤞😊