SBI UNIPAY Credit Card Bill Failure

Hi everyone,

I made a bill payment and got a SBI UNIPAY Credit Card Bill Failure on 09-Sept-2024 for more than Rs.10k using my HDFC Debit Card for paying HDFC MILENNIA Credit Card bill.

I had instantly sent the screenshot and the required attachments to SBI UNIPAY Customer care mail and got a response that the amount would be refunded in under T+2 days. I've not got any refund till now. Also, they're not responding back till now for the same.

Any other suggestions??? :unsure: :rolleyes: :(

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
You should wait for today & if it still doesn't get refunded. It would be wise to escalate the matter to a higher official. You can even visit the SBI bank branch for resolution

You should wait for today & if it still doesn't get refunded. It would be wise to escalate the matter to a higher official. You can even visit the SBI bank branch for resolution
But I don't think SBI branch would be able to help me out for the same. As, they are already not aware about a lot of things :( :unsure:

Hi everyone,

I made a bill payment and got a SBI UNIPAY Credit Card Bill Failure on 09-Sept-2024 for more than Rs.10k using my HDFC Debit Card for paying HDFC MILENNIA Credit Card bill.

I had instantly sent the screenshot and the required attachments to SBI UNIPAY Customer care mail and got a response that the amount would be refunded in under T+2 days. I've not got any refund till now. Also, they're not responding back till now for the same.

Any other suggestions??? :unsure: :rolleyes: :(
Something similar happened to me as well. BBPS bill payment failed. I immediately raised a ticket. After 2-3 days I came to know that the payment was successful even after it failed but I had to face trouble due to both sbi Uni Pay and Indusind Bank.

Something similar happened to me as well. BBPS bill payment failed. I immediately raised a ticket. After 2-3 days I came to know that the payment was successful even after it failed but I had to face trouble due to both sbi Uni Pay and Indusind Bank.
Oh ok. 🙄🤔 In my case, the screenshot says it's successful. But when I immediately mailed SBI UNIPAY team, they responded back mentioning that the transaction was a failure and the amount would be refunded within T+2 Days.