SbI Unipay Credit Card Bill Payment

sam_007

KF Rookie
Hey guys,
I made a payment of X amount for my IFDC credit card using HDFC debit card from SBI Unipay portal.
The money got deducted from my account however the payment hasn't been updated neither on credit card nor I am able to find the same on SBI Unipay transaction history.
I even tried looking for their costumer care number, unfortunately they don't have one (However, I have already dropped them a mail on the email, but haven't got any response yet).
what should I do? Can anybody please help me?
Thanks a lot in advance!!

Last edited:
Dont worry, either the amount will be updated, or the amount will be refunded in 2-3 days. Did you provide the OTP and then the amount was deducted?

DivyanshAg

KF Expert
Hey guys,
I made a payment of X amount for my IFDC credit card using HDFC debit card from SBI Unipay portal.
The money got deducted from my account however the payment hasn't been updated neither on credit card nor I am able to find the same on SBI Unipay transaction history.
I even tried looking for their costumer care number, unfortunately they don't have one (However, I have already dropped them a mail on the email, but haven't got any response yet).
what should I do? Can anybody please help me?
Thanks a lot in advance!!
I also faced the same issue last month, and I sent a mail to the RBI Ombudsman at crpc@rbi.org.in. You'll be shocked to know that the Main head manager of SBI(Bombay Branch) has responded on the same mail and the amount was refunded within 1hour along with the mail response.

sam_007

KF Rookie
I also faced the same issue last month, and I sent a mail to the RBI Ombudsman at crpc@rbi.org.in. You'll be shocked to know that the Main head manager of SBI(Bombay Branch) has responded on the same mail and the amount was refunded within 1hour along with the mail response.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll do the same.
Much Appreciated