Sbi unipay portal credit card bill payment

Vipul0007

KF Ace
I have paid my icici bank credit card bill payment worth 4350 but my transaction failed i have mailed them and i have seen on website that it will pe refunded but i am scared can you please help me.
I am try to raise an complaint but they are showing that transaction id is invalid but i have screen shot please help me guys

shrewdoc

KF Rookie
I have paid my icici bank credit card bill payment worth 4350 but my transaction failed i have mailed them and i have seen on website that it will pe refunded but i am scared can you please help me.
I am try to raise an complaint but they are showing that transaction id is invalid but i have screen shot please help me guys
It'll get refunded automatically. Learn to wait. Atleast for 7 working days.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Wait.. will get settled in 72 hours or so..money doesn't get lost in our system.. will land somewhere here or there

Hi vipul ..first of all you need not worry in this .. there is always a payment gateway between the sender and the receiver. these failing of transactions happens due to malfunctioning of such gateways. your money is assumed to be safe and will definitely be credited back to you. ( and will not be passed on to ICICI in any case)..My advice to you is to show some proof of your attempt of making the payment to ICICI credit card dept. to prevent yourself from any extra charges implied by them ,,,or else try to settle the credit card payment again.

imganesh

KF Ace
You can tweet to BBPS regarding this ....I also faced this issue in past and by just single tweet BBPS confirmed the refund. SBI UNIPAY don't reply any email or complaint. Even my refund got credited already and almost 1 nd half month gone but in sbi UNIPAY portal still my complaint is open and under process.

Vipul0007

KF Ace
You can tweet to BBPS regarding this ....I also faced this issue in past and by just single tweet BBPS confirmed the refund. SBI UNIPAY don't reply any email or complaint. Even my refund got credited already and almost 1 nd half month gone but in sbi UNIPAY portal still my complaint is open and under process.
I have transaction reference id of fail transaction and sms of debited amount from my debit card

Attachments

• IMG_1586.png
    IMG_1586.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1587.jpeg
    IMG_1587.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 4

Vipul0007

KF Ace
It has been 4t day but still not getting where is my money and i have also tweeted to bbps but they are solving the problem with there priority but still no update from there