Second credit card from indusind bank

aajmera

KF Expert
I am holding pinnacle credit card from indusind bank and now want to apply for eazydiners credit card which is again a ltf card.
Indusind bank has rejected my application for credit card stating that I am already holding one credit card and cannot take second card. Although they are ready to offer me an another credit card which comes with a joining and annual fees of 2000.

Any hack or trick by which I can take second credit card

zacobite

KF Mentor
I am holding pinnacle credit card from indusind bank and now want to apply for eazydiners credit card which is again a ltf card.
Indusind bank has rejected my application for credit card stating that I am already holding one credit card and cannot take second card. Although they are ready to offer me an another credit card which comes with a joining and annual fees of 2000.

Do you eat out a lot using easydiner?

IndusInd doesn't give second credit card. At Max u can have indusind platinum rupay UPI CC as second card. but this will split the existing card limit and assigned to new card.

Last edited:

sameer_ks

KF Rookie

Any hack or trick by which I can take second credit

Bank do not issue 2 credit cards from their own brands, in case of second card, one has to go for said bank co branded cards.