Secured credit card to understand

Neeraj17

KF Rookie
Hi Guys,

I have 3 credit cards from ICICI Bank. One of them is a SECURED credit card with a limit of 1 Lakh and other two are unsecured card for 10000 rs limit.

I want to apply for Secured Credit card to another Bank's credit card, but I have a bad CBILL score. Can I get another Bank's credit card on CARD TO CARD bases? If YES please tell the process and the easiest bank to get the card.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
What is your CIBIL Score? Also, what do you mean card to card bases? If you want a secured card, you will get it easily irrespective of your CIBIL Score.

Neeraj17

KF Rookie
Cibill shows 690, Expirean n equifax shows incorrect!

FD based card to a normal credit card.

Which is the best and easiest bank to get card to card bases credit card?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Cibill shows 690, Expirean n equifax shows incorrect!

FD based card to a normal credit card.

Which is the best and easiest bank to get card to card bases credit card?
Oh, so you wish to get an unsecured card from a different bank, correct? I think it will be difficult to get it with your current CIBIL Score. Try to improve your CIBIL Score (750+ ideally) and then apply. It will be easier to get a card from ICICI itself since you also have existing products with them.

Neeraj17

KF Rookie
I already have 1 fd based card from icici. Then they gave me 2 more card Apay and coral card but a limit of 10k only and not increasing limit!

My fd card is limit of 1 lakh and I am making payment on all 3 cards in time but still limit ks not increasing of Apay card coral caed. How to do it?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I already have 1 fd based card from icici. Then they gave me 2 more card Apay and coral card but a limit of 10k only and not increasing limit!

My fd card is limit of 1 lakh and I am making payment on all 3 cards in time but still limit ks not increasing of Apay card coral caed. How to do it?
How long have you had these cards for? Also, do you know the reason/s for your low CIBIL Score?

Neeraj17

KF Rookie
I am using these cards from last 9-10 months.

Low cibill is due to one credit card of 8-10 years old and one loan which is written off 5 years ago.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I am using these cards from last 9-10 months.

Low cibill is due to one credit card of 8-10 years old and one loan which is written off 5 years ago.
I don't think the 10 years old card will lower your score, rather it should increase it. Did you have any late payments on it? Also, why was the loan written off? If it was due to your fault, then it might be hard to revive your score quickly. Irrespective, if you keep using your existing cards and keep paying due amounts fully in time, your score will gradually increase. Additionally, if you are earning more now, you can approach the bank in person with your salary details and ask for a higher credit limit.