Secured Credit card

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
Hey! Welcome to The Community. FD CC Mostly Come with Guaranteed Approval. And Lucky for You the Cheapest Ever FD CC just Launched Few Days Back. The FD Starts with Rs.100. Its the Super Card by Super Money Upi (Powered by Flipkart)
Few Details about the Card are 90% of the FD amount is the Provided Credit Limit, 5% Cashback on Myntra, 2% on Flipkart Etc.

Other FD CC options are Paisabazaar Step-Up Cc(Min.2k + Joining Fees), Credilo Gild(Min.5k), Jet Magnet(Min.5k)

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
No I am 18+. (07-2006)
I Understand That Simply Save Card needed 21+ But I Applied From Direct Nearest SBI Card Contractor, So I Not Get error On DOB Page
I Understand but Looks like Their System Detected Age Error or Some Other Issue, you should try and Reach the Nodal Officer Via Mail but I'm not sure if you'll be able to get a Satisfactory Response, its SBI.... You Should have Opted for a Better Card if you were to Make a FD of 30k

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
🆗
Please Suggest Me Best Alternative
,My Main Goal Was To Build Credit History/Score And Easily Approval
You Have a Pretty Good Amount for FD and you Have No Issues in Visiting Branches I'm Hoping. Try Visiting HDFC and Discuss about the FD CC also, Make sure you Ask about the Guaranteed Approval. If they Offer Freedom for 30k then also Go For It, If MoneyBack+ then that's much Better. Opt for a Core Card and Not Co-Branded if you get options. If not Allowing Before 21 then Axis is your Best Shot. They Are the Highest Credit Card Providers under 21, You'll need to Visit the Branch itself and not choose a Agent to Avoid any Further issues

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
Yes I visit Both HDFC , Axis And Also ICICI , They Say Minimum Fd 45000,43000,35000 Respectively So How Can I Proceed On Those Banks
I also say Him That At Online Minimum Amount Of Fd are Low On your bank but they say that it's wrong 😞
Exactly this is Why I Prefered that you Visited the Branch. Online and Offline has a Big Gap, they Decide the Amount as Per their Convenience. Now the Next Best Thing is IDFC WOW ig
Still Not Sure about the Higher Category FD CC
Maybe @TaxWiser @Skylar can Give Some Input

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Yes I visit Both HDFC , Axis And Also ICICI , They Say Minimum Fd 45000,43000,35000 Respectively So How Can I Proceed On Those Banks
I also say Him That At Online Minimum Amount Of Fd are Low On your bank but they say that it's wrong 😞
If the bank tells you that a certain minimum amount is needed for an FD-backed secured credit card, that should be the end of the discussion. However, just to make sure the bank officials aren’t pulling a fast one on you, it’s a good idea to double-check the information with the bank’s customer care via call or email.

My personal recommendation will be to go with the other great options mentioned by @Sam Maxi in the first place 👇
Hey! Welcome to The Community. FD CC Mostly Come with Guaranteed Approval. And Lucky for You the Cheapest Ever FD CC just Launched Few Days Back. The FD Starts with Rs.100. Its the Super Card by Super Money Upi (Powered by Flipkart)
Few Details about the Card are 90% of the FD amount is the Provided Credit Limit, 5% Cashback on Myntra, 2% on Flipkart Etc.

Other FD CC options are Paisabazaar Step-Up Cc(Min.2k + Joining Fees), Credilo Gild(Min.5k), Jet Magnet(Min.5k)
Also consider IDFC & OneCard Secured CC

If you want to go with reputed banks
You can go further with IDFC wow credit card, the minimum fd amount is 10k that will be best option
Otherwise you can go further with
1.zet magnet credit card
2. One card (not sure about are they issuing new ones or not!)
3.credlio credit card

Skylar

KF Master
Am 18+ And I have no any credit History So Suggest me best Fd Based credit Card which Are Easily Approved And Also Share minimum Fd Amount Need
For fixed deposits under ₹5,000, the best FD-backed credit card currently available is the Flipkart Super Card, offering 0.5% cashback on eligible spending. To increase your credit limit, you can raise your FD amount, which will proportionally increase your credit card limit.

- I do not recommend the IDFC Wow card due to its low reward rate and the requirement to pay ₹99 plus 18% GST for redeeming those rewards.
- There are trust issues associated with Magnet, Glide and other fintech cards
- You may consider the OneCard, but it is advisable to have an FD greater than ₹25,000.
- The Tata Neu credit card is now available against an FD. It is worth considering if you are a frequent user of Tata products; otherwise, it may not be beneficial.