Seeking advice on HDFC Credit Card Upgrade !

Sreejith

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,

I'm thrilled to join the Bekifaayati community and share my first post/query with you all. I've been using the HDFC Regalia Gold Credit Card for the past year and am interested in upgrading to the Diners Club Black Credit Card. However, whenever I attempt to upgrade through the HDFC net banking portal, I receive a message stating that I already possess the best card. Could anyone provide guidance on how to proceed with this upgrade?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Hello Everyone,

I'm thrilled to join the Bekifaayati community and share my first post/query with you all. I've been using the HDFC Regalia Gold Credit Card for the past year and am interested in upgrading to the Diners Club Black Credit Card. However, whenever I attempt to upgrade through the HDFC net banking portal, I receive a message stating that I already possess the best card. Could anyone provide guidance on how to proceed with this upgrade?
Same situation for me, I have their imperia banking program but they won’t offer an infinia 😔. However, the RM mentioned to share income documents and a letter physically to their bank address - waiting a response now since 2 weeks.

What’s your annual spends on the regalia? You need roughly 7-8L+ for infinia and 6L+ on DCB

Sreejith

KF Rookie
Same situation for me, I have their imperia banking program but they won’t offer an infinia 😔. However, the RM mentioned to share income documents and a letter physically to their bank address - waiting a response now since 2 weeks.

What’s your annual spends on the regalia? You need roughly 7-8L+ for infinia and 6L+ on DCB
I have annual spends less than 5lakhs

abhimanthor

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,

I just got upgraded to the DCB Metal 3 months back.

I don't think the upgrade can ever happen through the netbanking portal. The method I used was upgrading through the offline channel by sending documents through HDFC branch to HDFC CC department in Chennai. They analyse your documents, previous 6 months spends, salary slips/business documents and repayment history and then upgrade the card which is a lengthy but proven process.

Also, for the DCB upgrade you either should have a monthly salary upwards of 1.75 lakhs OR you must have spent more than 5 lakh rupees in the last 6 months. In my case, I fulfilled the spend criteria of 5 lakhs in 6 months on my existing Regalia card as I was about to go on a trip so these kind of spends happened for me.

abhimanthor

KF Rookie

They don't offer on the basis of annual spends. Spends have to be of this level in the previous 6 months from the date of application.

Check my previous reply in the thread for my case reference.