Seeking Advice on Mutual Funds/SIPs for Short-term Savings

Hitha

KF Rookie
Hi everyone,

I'm new to investing and looking for some guidance on where to start with mutual funds or SIPs. I'm looking to invest some money over the next three years from

Here's a bit about my situation: I've recently started my career and can comfortably invest around 3-5k every month towards this goal. I'm willing to take on a moderate level of risk since my investment horizon is relatively short-term.

Could you please suggest some mutual funds or SIP options that would be suitable for my needs? I'm particularly interested in funds that have historically performed well over short to medium-term periods and have a track record of consistent returns.
I'd appreciate any advice on where to invest in these funds - any reliable platforms or brokers you could recommend?

Additionally, I'm open to exploring other investment options if there are better alternatives for my situation.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hi @Hitha
Since your investment period is small i.e. 3 years, I suggest investing in Nifty 50 index funds. It gives around 12% returns. It is relatively safer than Mid-cap and Small-cap mutual funds.

PS: Please research to choose one of the Nifty 50 index funds. I'm investing in the Navi Index and UTI Index funds.

Hitha

KF Rookie
Hi @Hitha
Since your investment period is small i.e. 3 years, I suggest investing in Nifty 50 index funds. It gives around 12% returns. It is relatively safer than Mid-cap and Small-cap mutual funds.

PS: Please research to choose one of the Nifty 50 index funds. I'm investing in the Navi Index and UTI Index funds.
Thank you for the recommendation! I'll look into Nifty 50 index funds, and I appreciate the suggestion.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to investing and looking for some guidance on where to start with mutual funds or SIPs. I'm looking to invest some money over the next three years from

Here's a bit about my situation: I've recently started my career and can comfortably invest around 3-5k every month towards this goal. I'm willing to take on a moderate level of risk since my investment horizon is relatively short-term.

Could you please suggest some mutual funds or SIP options that would be suitable for my needs? I'm particularly interested in funds that have historically performed well over short to medium-term periods and have a track record of consistent returns.
I'd appreciate any advice on where to invest in these funds - any reliable platforms or brokers you could recommend?

Additionally, I'm open to exploring other investment options if there are better alternatives for my situation.
Hii,
As you are new to the platform I must say you should give a try to MFs like Midcap & Flexicap Funds.
I use ET money & coin app for my MFs investing. One guideline from my side according to my experience I will not say you a particular fund to invest but just remember One Line "NEVER KEEP ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET" in my career of investing this is my greatest learning you also follow this diversify your funds always never invest in one thing.
Try MFs & ETFs like goldbees, Niftybees etc.
#DYOR

Hitha

KF Rookie
Hii,
As you are new to the platform I must say you should give a try to MFs like Midcap & Flexicap Funds.
I use ET money & coin app for my MFs investing. One guideline from my side according to my experience I will not say you a particular fund to invest but just remember One Line "NEVER KEEP ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET" in my career of investing this is my greatest learning you also follow this diversify your funds always never invest in one thing.
Try MFs & ETFs like goldbees, Niftybees etc.
#DYOR
Thank you for your valuable advice! I appreciate the reminder to diversify my investments and will definitely look into MFs like Midcap & Flexicap Funds, as well as ETFs like Goldbees and Niftybees. Your guidance is truly helpful. #DYOR