Seeking Recommendations for a New Bank Account

sachinsharma

KF Rookie
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for recommendations on a suitable bank account to manage my personal finances. As a recent college graduate and new employee, I need an account that can accommodate my needs without breaking the bank.
Currently, I'm using an ICICI Insta Mine Account that I opened in late 2021. I'm interested in exploring options that either have no minimum balance requirement or a maximum MAB of 10,000.If any of you have experience with different banks or have recommendations for accounts that fit my criteria, I'd be grateful for your input.

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for recommendations on a suitable bank account to manage my personal finances. As a recent college graduate and new employee, I need an account that can accommodate my needs without breaking the bank.
Currently, I'm using an ICICI Insta Mine Account that I opened in late 2021. I'm interested in exploring options that either have no minimum balance requirement or a maximum MAB of 10,000.If any of you have experience with different banks or have recommendations for accounts that fit my criteria, I'd be grateful for your input.
Hey, you already have a account in a Pretty Good Bank as far as i know and if you Are Looking for a Private Bank then the Top Banks are HDFC, Axis, IDFC. For Regular Savings account Axis Requires 12k MAB, And 10k MAB for IDFC and HDFC Respectively. I Personally have my Primary account in HDFC and i'm Satisfied but it Really Depends from Branch to Branch. In my City Itself, Some Branches have Good Reputation for Serving the Customers well and Some are Famous for Rude and Uneasy Staff. If i were in your Place and had to Choose a Regular account with AMB, i'd Visit Nearest Branches of HDFC and IDFC and Select Accordingly.

For Zero Balance, Kotak 811 was The Undisputed No.1 Zero Balance Account and again i Personally am Using this And Again i'm Pretty Satisfied, so if you Need a Zero Balance account and can Wait, There are Rumors about Kotak Restating their Restricted Services in Apr-May once RBI Clears off the Restrictions. Some Other Zero Balance Options are, BOB and AU SFB.

The Only Bank i'll Suggest you to Stay away from is Indusind as i have had Worst Experience Comparatively.