Settlement letter of vehicle loan..

Hi, good afternoon all. I purchased a yellow board vehicle with magma finance and attached to some company in Bangalore. . Initial stage all went well and I paid emi on time..one day my driver hit the divider and everything changed.. later I gave the car to that driver only and told him to earn and pay the rest of the emi s and he accepted it.. I shifted back to my native and forgot about the loan.. by this time magma finance closed its operations and sold my loan to poonawala finance.. then I came to know that, poonawala also sold my loan to Kotak mahindra bank.. recently when I applied for a loan it got rejected and came to know all these stories.. then I voluntarily went to kotak bank and enquired regarding my loan, they told if I pay rs 1,90,000/- then they 'll settle my loan.. if I pay rs 2,30,000/- then they 'll give NOC and help to improve my credit score..and they are ready to give commitment letter saying that if I pay rs 2,30,000/- then the loan 'll be closed properly.. shall I believe them and pay 2,30,000 and get noc or pay rs 1,90,000 and settle the issue??? Please help me with ur valuable suggestions. . Thank you all..

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi, good afternoon all. I purchased a yellow board vehicle with magma finance and attached to some company in Bangalore. . Initial stage all went well and I paid emi on time..one day my driver hit the divider and everything changed.. later I gave the car to that driver only and told him to earn and pay the rest of the emi s and he accepted it.. I shifted back to my native and forgot about the loan.. by this time magma finance closed its operations and sold my loan to poonawala finance.. then I came to know that, poonawala also sold my loan to Kotak mahindra bank.. recently when I applied for a loan it got rejected and came to know all these stories.. then I voluntarily went to kotak bank and enquired regarding my loan, they told if I pay rs 1,90,000/- then they 'll settle my loan.. if I pay rs 2,30,000/- then they 'll give NOC and help to improve my credit score..and they are ready to give commitment letter saying that if I pay rs 2,30,000/- then the loan 'll be closed properly.. shall I believe them and pay 2,30,000 and get noc or pay rs 1,90,000 and settle the issue??? Please help me with ur valuable suggestions. . Thank you all..
loan on your name.. you have to settle.. negotiate and settle.. no other option.. its a valid ask