Shares

Sir, I have Hexaware shares and company has sent email to offer to sell out shares to them. Kindly guide
When a company sends you an offer to sell your shares to them , it's typically referred as buyback offer. Read the email carefully and any attached documents. The offer will detail important information such as the price per share they are offering, the duration of the offer, and any conditions or restrictions. Compare the offer price per share to the current market price of Hexaware shares.
Based on the offer price, your financial goals, and other relevant factors, make a decision whether to accept the offer or not. If you decide to accept the offer, follow the instructions provided in the offer document to tender your shares.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Sir, I have Hexaware shares and company has sent email to offer to sell out shares to them. Kindly guide
Kindly check the email..as this might be a wrong mail, not from the company itself as many cases are coming up nowadays.
So do verify.
Second thing if you are willing to hold those shares in the hope that you might get better value in the long run, it's up to you.
But if this is a genuine mail and the company is ready to buy back the shares, it's a good new ls if you want to take out your money from there and invest somewhere else, more profitable shares.
But if the value they are giving is not up to the point you expected your profit to be, them let it stay there for a while and sell them after getting some profit.

When a company sends you an offer to sell your shares to them , it's typically referred as buyback offer. Read the email carefully and any attached documents. The offer will detail important information such as the price per share they are offering, the duration of the offer, and any conditions or restrictions. Compare the offer price per share to the current market price of Hexaware shares.
Based on the offer price, your financial goals, and other relevant factors, make a decision whether to accept the offer or not. If you decide to accept the offer, follow the instructions provided in the offer document to tender your shares.
Sir this is attachment of the email. Kindly guide me whether I should sell to the company or retain by me for future benefit ?

Attachments

• Notice.pdf
    704.5 KB · Views: 6

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
The company has not declared price. Whether to sell to company or retain by us ?
Ask them to confirm the price per share they are offering for the buy back, compare this against what you paid for them and also, your immediate requirement for the money vs future investment plan.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Just read the attachment, yes, they’re planning to offer an IPO, which usually means the prices will go up based on the subscription rate. I would suggest to hold on unless you need the money immediately

Ask them to confirm the price per share they are offering for the buy back, compare this against what you paid for them and also, your immediate requirement for the money vs future investment plan.
Sir, thank You. If I want to retain, is it beneficial in future ?

Attachments

• Notice.pdf
    704.5 KB · Views: 0

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I cannot guarantee that, but in general, if you look at the trend, IPOs that are over subscribed give better values. I can only suggest, it’s your decision and please don’t call me sir :)

Sir this is attachment of the email. Kindly guide me whether I should sell to the company or retain by me for future benefit ?
If I am a owner of a company and I am asking you to sell your shares which you have to me firstly, try to understand why I will ask a shareholder to sell his shares to me as a Owner of a company, this shows that they are planning big which will impact the share price directly.
And I told you the fundamentals now its on you what you will do, you will accept the offer or you will deny it.

If I do not want to sell back to the company and keep with me. What is impect ?
If you choose not to sell something back to the company and instead keep it, the impact can vary depending on the context. Here are a few general considerations:-
1.Ownership and Control:- You maintain ownership and control over the item or asset. This might be desirable if you see long-term value in keeping it.
2.Financial Impact:-You won’t receive any immediate financial compensation from selling it back. However, you could potentially benefit from future appreciation or use.
3.Obligations:- There might be responsibilities or costs associated with keeping it, such as maintenance, storage, or management.
4.Contractual Terms:- Ensure that there are no contractual obligations or penalties related to not selling it back to the company.
5.Tax Implications:- Depending on the asset, there might be tax implications related to ownership, such as property taxes or depreciation benefits.

If you choose not to sell something back to the company and instead keep it, the impact can vary depending on the context. Here are a few general considerations:-
1.Ownership and Control:- You maintain ownership and control over the item or asset. This might be desirable if you see long-term value in keeping it.
2.Financial Impact:-You won’t receive any immediate financial compensation from selling it back. However, you could potentially benefit from future appreciation or use.
3.Obligations:- There might be responsibilities or costs associated with keeping it, such as maintenance, storage, or management.
4.Contractual Terms:- Ensure that there are no contractual obligations or penalties related to not selling it back to the company.
5.Tax Implications:- Depending on the asset, there might be tax implications related to ownership, such as property taxes or depreciation benefits.