Short term FD v Liquid Fund

Sayan_D

KF Ace
Hi I use credit cards for almost every expense and after clearing all bills what left from my salary i want to save the rest ammount so what should be best shoet term FD or Liquid Fund Ps- i invest regularly so investing and expenditure is counted and else is the left ammount.

Paresh2kool

KF Rookie
If liquidity is important and you want the flexibility to access your funds quickly without penalties, a **liquid fund** may be a better choice. On the other hand, if you prefer a **fixed** return and are comfortable with locking in your funds for a specific period, a **short-term FD** could be suitable.

Ultimately, the best option depends on your personal financial situation, goals, and preferences. You might even consider a diversified approach by splitting your leftover savings between both options to benefit from their respective advantages.

Hi I use credit cards for almost every expense and after clearing all bills what left from my salary i want to save the rest ammount so what should be best shoet term FD or Liquid Fund Ps- i invest regularly so investing and expenditure is counted and else is the left ammount.
As you asked in your question that I want to save so if you want to save then FD will be good option for you because saving and investing are not same. If you want to invest for 3 to 4 years then you can go with liquid funds which comes with risks involved in it so plan accordingly.