Small cap mutual fund on which we can bet on for next 5 financial year

Stuartt

KF Rookie
As we are witnessing that a lot of money is currently being invested in Small cap (M.F) With an average of 20.70% CAGR return , I founded some of the bestest Small cap (M.F) which have the potential to grow for next 3- 5 years with less risk , they are mentioned below
1 . Quant small cap (M.F)
2 . Nippon India small cap (D.G)
3 . H.D.F.C small cap (M.F)

one should not consider this as my financial advice , this is something where I'm investing since long and getting a huge amount of return.

As we are witnessing that a lot of money is currently being invested in Small cap (M.F) With an average of 20.70% CAGR return , I founded some of the bestest Small cap (M.F) which have the potential to grow for next 3- 5 years with less risk , they are mentioned below
1 . Quant small cap (M.F)
2 . Nippon India small cap (D.G)
3 . H.D.F.C small cap (M.F)

one should not consider this as my financial advice , this is something where I'm investing since long and getting a huge amount of return.
Axis and Nippon is the best wait for sometime to invest for lumpsum

Anant1221

KF Ace
Assuming that you are an aggressive investor.
As per my study, Nippon and Quant small cap funds are best right now.

Reason-
Both the MF managers like to play the market aggressively.
AUM is quite manageable,
Past record for return is very good.

But, If AUM increases to like 12k crore than it becomes a bit difficult for the fund manager to harvest the same past returns and than MF managers tend to shift there approach from aggressive to moderate returns.
So, half yearly re-evaluation of your investments is a must.

I think QUANT Samll cap mutual fund is best for 5 year time horizon.

The primary investment objective of the small cap scheme is to seek to generate capital appreciation & provide long-term growth opportunities by investing in a portfolio of small cap companies.There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.

The Quant Small Cap Fund Growth has an AUM of 15663.84 crores & has delivered CAGR of 38.47% in the last 5 years. The fund has an exit load of 1.00% and an expense ratio of 0.77% in direct plan. The minimum investment in Quant Small Cap Fund Growth is Rs 5000 and the minimum SIP is Rs 1000.