Someone suggest appropiate card for me please

silent

KF Rookie
I have a CIBIL score of 770+ which is achieved by IDFC WOW FD backed credit card from past 18 months, now it want to switch to a new card which has a credit limit of more than 10K.
I am still a student in college so don't have any source of income yet.
I request you suggest me some credit card options which low or no joining and annual fees.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
Try some of LTF cards below.

Amazon ICICI Bank
One metal card
Jupiter CBS card

Also check some pre-approved cards below bank credit card sites. No salary slip needed for pre approved cards

1. ICICI BANK
2. HDFC BANK
3.AXIS BANK
4.FEDERAL BANK

launchcraft

KF Mentor
You can try these entry level cards;
1. IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card
2. AU Bank LIT Credit Card
3. Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card- Very good card if you do your shopping from Amazon
4. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card - For flipkart shopping
5. HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card
6. Axis My Zone Credit Card
7. SBI SimplySAVE UPI Rupay Credit Card
8. Kotak 811 Credit Card
9. Bank of Baroda (BoB) Easy Credit Card

@Skylar add 10th and 11th in the list

Skylar

KF Master
One might consider the OneCard, which features a rewards portal akin to those of Cashkaro, Smartbuy, and Axis Edge Rewards. As a lifetime free card, it offers a return ranging from 3% to 30%, varying by location and brand.

You can see my highest return on spend is from OneCard!

-
Students seeking additional funds may consider obtaining the OneCard. By purchasing groceries from Dmart, Spencer’s, More, or any local store listed in the “OneCard - around you” section, one can easily achieve a return of 10% to 20%.

Similarly, discounts of 10% to 30% are available at Apollo and MedPlus pharmacies, as well as a 10% saving at most fashion retailers.

As a fintech company striving to attract customers, the current offers are quite favorable. However, these offers may not be permanent. It is advisable to capitalize on these opportunities while they are available.

Gogineni

KF Expert
You can try these entry level cards;
1. IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card
2. AU Bank LIT Credit Card
3. Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card- Very good card if you do your shopping from Amazon
4. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card - For flipkart shopping
5. HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card
6. Axis My Zone Credit Card
7. SBI SimplySAVE UPI Rupay Credit Card
8. Kotak 811 Credit Card
9. Bank of Baroda (BoB) Easy Credit Card

@Skylar add 10th and 11th in the list
HDFC Pixel