Sovereign gold bond

Hyy guys..I'm 24 year old.. I want to invest in SGB..can u tell me how can I get SGB at cheapest rate...and Generally,When RBI announces about these bonds??.how can I know about that .?.
If any one have any idea about that ...plz suggest me.

Skylar

KF Master
how can I get SGB at cheapest rate.
You cannot negotiate with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) are issued at a fixed rate, and the specified amount will be debited from your bank account. While credit cards or wallet balances can't be used for purchasing SGBs, if you use net banking, you can acquire them at a price Rs. 50 lower than the nominal value.

Skylar

KF Master
1719899213367.png

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) website provides all the latest notifications regarding new Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB) releases, subscription dates, and the price of each unit.

Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) are issued at a fixed rate, and the specified amount will be debited from your bank account. While credit cards or wallet balances can't be used for purchasing SGBs, if you use net banking, you can acquire them at a price Rs. 50 lower than the nominal value....from my demat account ...if I buy SGB

Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) are issued at a fixed rate, and the specified amount will be debited from your bank account. While credit cards or wallet balances can't be used for purchasing SGBs, if you use net banking, you can acquire them at a price Rs. 50 lower than the nominal value.
If I buy SGB from my demat account,Is price of SGB is referred to today's gold rate ??

saurabh.s

KF Expert
Hyy guys..I'm 24 year old.. I want to invest in SGB..can u tell me how can I get SGB at cheapest rate...and Generally,When RBI announces about these bonds??.how can I know about that .?.
If any one have any idea about that ...plz suggest me.
You invest on SGB through broker app (like Groww, Zerodhda), RBI Retail Direct website and through the banks

Skylar

KF Master
If I buy SGB from my demat account,Is price of SGB is referred to today's gold rate ??
Dmat rates are different, it depends on what price the seller is willing to sell it for.
and there are other complications with tax when buy it on Dmat.

Last edited: