Sovereign gold bonds and others

premjha097

KF Rookie
I have excellent knowledge of mutual funds and stocks but I don't have really any knowledge of bonds. Could anyone please tell me how and when can I buy gold bonds and other bonds etc. I want to ask step by step process from where and how to apply. I have broker account with groww.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I have excellent knowledge of mutual funds and stocks but I don't have really any knowledge of bonds. Could anyone please tell me how and when can I buy gold bonds and other bonds etc. I want to ask step by step process from where and how to apply. I have broker account with groww.
wint / indiabonds / altjiraaf - some options.. chk and read.. i have used all personally.. golden pi / grip invest / tyke / tradecred are a few others

Last edited:

premjha097

KF Rookie
Hey buddy I have not asked for in which bonds i should invest!! I am asking the process of investing in bonds I have decided to invest in some bonds But I am not able to invest in bonds I have demat account in groww . Please if anyone knows the process of investing in bonds please tell me step by step process

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hey buddy I have not asked for in which bonds i should invest!! I am asking the process of investing in bonds I have decided to invest in some bonds But I am not able to invest in bonds I have demat account in groww . Please if anyone knows the process of investing in bonds please tell me step by step process
go to a platform.. pay and bond will come. into your demat.. btw.. haven't recommended any bonds.. only platforms that sell bonds..