Spend Based Offer: 500/1500 Extra Neu coins on 10K and 25K spend. TATA HDFC NeuCard Rewards Booster

Skylar

KF Master
1725335294173.png1725335302355.png

Spetember 1st to 30th Get Extra rewards on Tata neu app using HDFC TATA Neu Credit card.

Spend 10k with Neu card and get 500 extra Neu coins

Spend 25k with Neu card and get 1500 extra Neu coins

Total of 2000 coins on spend of 35k

Skylar

KF Master
What do you use Tata Neu cards for? Do you mind paying the annual fees if you cannot spend 1L in a year?

I don't use/spend much on Tata branded products.
I am currently using the Tata Neu website for UPI payments, but I am not a fan of the platform as the products are overpriced, and the returns are provided in the form of NeuCoins.

Additionally, promotional offers for bill payments are often not credited to the account.
Although I am considering closing the card, I have already reached the fee waiver threshold, so I plan to keep it for another year.

I shared this offer for Tata enthusiasts who exclusively shop on Tata sites regardless of the price.

I am currently using the Tata Neu website for UPI payments, but I am not a fan of the platform as the products are overpriced, and the returns are provided in the form of NeuCoins.

Additionally, promotional offers for bill payments are often not credited to the account.
Although I am considering closing the card, I have already reached the fee waiver threshold, so I plan to keep it for another year.

I shared this offer for Tata enthusiasts who exclusively shop on Tata sites regardless of the price.
Thanks. I was hearing a lot about Tata Neu cards very often nowadays. So I was curious as in what kind of benefits does it have to offer.

I'm currently using HDFC IOCL and SBI simplysave. I'm contemplating switching to RBL IOCL and some other HDFC card after a year.

Do you think RBL is reliable and has good customer support?

What do you use Tata Neu cards for? Do you mind paying the annual fees if you cannot spend 1L in a year?

I don't use/spend much on Tata branded products.
I use Tata Neu Infinity mainly because it gives 5% as Neu coins on Utility and Insurance payments.
I have pay an LIC premium of at least 60,000/- per year, 5% of which equals to 3k, which is double the yearly fee of 1500/-.

Also it provides 1.5% as neu coins on EMI payments as well.

I use Tata Neu Infinity mainly because it gives 5% as Neu coins on Utility and Insurance payments.
I have pay an LIC premium of at least 60,000/- per year, 5% of which equals to 3k, which is double the yearly fee of 1500/-.

Does insurance payments attract that 2% + GST charges while using Tata Neu Infinity card?

Also have they explicitly mentioned insurance payments earn rewards in their clause?

My EMI payments are getting debited from my savings account. I got loan from SBI and my savings account is in HDFC.

Is it possible to change the mandate from HDFC savings account to Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card?

Does insurance payments attract that 2% + GST charges while using Tata Neu Infinity card?

Also have they explicitly mentioned insurance payments earn rewards in their clause?
There is no fee for Insurance payments. I am earning 5% NC from the last 3 months regularly

apt

KF Rookie

got 1.5% only. how you got 5%??