Standard chartered credit card

Yesterday on behalf of Standard Chartered Bank I received a call they offered me Ease my trip Credit card (paid) and Rewards Paltinum credit card for LTF which card I can select or its may be a Froud call

Yesterday on behalf of Standard Chartered Bank I received a call they offered me Ease my trip Credit card (paid) and Rewards Paltinum credit card for LTF which card I can select or its may be a Froud call
I too got a similar call and i am not biting the options. The reason being:
1. When it comes to SC's card, we don't usually see so much offer like we do for HDFC/Axis/ICIC
2. LTF should not always be the deciding factor for taking the card, offer and benefits should be considered

But I have Amazon Pay, Flipkart Axis, Axis Neo and SBI Simply Save Rupay Credit Card
Seeing your collection of card, I will suggest taking a HDFC card as well and you are sorted for all the big offers coming your way

I too got a similar call and i am not biting the options. The reason being:
1. When it comes to SC's card, we don't usually see so much offer like we do for HDFC/Axis/ICIC
2. LTF should not always be the deciding factor for taking the card, offer and benefits should be considered

Seeing your collection of card, I will suggest taking a HDFC card as well and you are sorted for all the big offers coming your way
I tried but can't get Hdfc Millennia Card If you have any Hdfc contact give because I need that card