Standard chartered life time free credit card

amitvicky

KF Expert
It gives 2% CB on mostly all online transactions including incometax payment and NPS payments also.
If you are one of those who make max self contributing NPS and pay incometax too then it will be kind of free for you... That m ans your expenditure will cross 1.5 L per annum

MdRasul

KF Rookie
It gives 2% CB on mostly all online transactions including incometax payment and NPS payments also.
If you are one of those who make max self contributing NPS and pay incometax too then it will be kind of free for you... That m ans your expenditure will cross 1.5 L per annum
After credit card system update from SC .....I have spent 34k this with insurance payment but still now I didn't get my cashback...i complaint so many times...is there any info regarding this.....

amitvicky

KF Expert
Atleast I am not aware.
I have not used since it is removed from HDFC bill pay due to BBPS.
I will make any transaction post it is onboard to BBPS.

rk2354976

KF Ace
After credit card system update from SC .....I have spent 34k this with insurance payment but still now I didn't get my cashback...i complaint so many times...is there any info regarding this.....
Is there any update in term and condition of this credit card regarding cashback ? Or just getting delay in cahsback