stock buying for long term…?

ayush27

KF Ace
there is so much news on internet about the stock market will crash or go down due to hidenburg so should i buy the stocks tomorrow or i should wait for few days.?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
yes but should i put money in market rn or wait for the crash
If you want to buy the shares on a lower price then wait for the crash which will result in more profits on a short term.
But if you are looking for investment into market on lang term basis irrespective of earning slightly higher profits, you can go ahead with investing.
As people said above do you own research as well.

ayush27

KF Ace
That's huge money.
May I ask your income source and you tax liability..
business and about 2-2.5 lakhs tax every year + i got 30 lakhs from a lic that matured so i want to invest money in good place because it’s burning in account due to inflation

launchcraft

KF Mentor
business and about 2-2.5 lakhs tax every year + i got 30 lakhs from a lic that matured so i want to invest money in good place because it’s burning in account due to inflation
That's actually a good thought.
For this money Large Cap Companies are the best.
For your savings, the percentage and shares we told you about.
But yes do your own research as well or hire a financial consultant.

zacobite

KF Mentor
pls get an SWP and move month on month.. try v v short term bonds and reinvest slowly into the market.. u can park in small finance bank fds ( not more than 5l in one place)

ayush27

KF Ace
5k in each stock every month

For large cap companies

Reliance,TCS, ITC, ICICI Bank, HUL, or any other NIFTY50 stock.

small cap/mid cap

Castrol, IDFC BANK, IRCTC, zomato...

HFCL, Amara Raja, CAMS(very risky)

40 lakhs- large cap
@launchcraft

anybody suggests changes?