Suggest me the Best Rupay Credit Card

lekhan7

KF Rookie
As per the subject mentioned. I am a 18 year old student with null credit score. So to build my score I need a Credit Card against FD. So please suggest me RUPAY CREDIT CARD'S AGAINST FD. So that I can use it for UPI Transactions.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
You can even start a Pay Later service like Amazon Pay Later service to build a credit score.
I had built my credit score using this and it allowed me to get Amazon Pay ICICI CC easily.

luffy

KF Rookie
Amazon pay later and Flipkart pay later both help me a lot for building my credit score so give it a try.

abhiver

KF Ace
Is Bank Account of Pnb Bank compulsory for that? Because I don't have PNB Bank Account.
No. You can apply through PNBcard website. Before applying you need to ensure that you have your last year ITR and Salary documents ready, because they will not approve the request without ITR.

abhiver

KF Ace
As per the subject mentioned. I am a 18 year old student with null credit score. So to build my score I need a Credit Card against FD. So please suggest me RUPAY CREDIT CARD'S AGAINST FD. So that I can use it for UPI Transactions.
I am against the credit card on FD. In your case I suggest to enroll on Tata neu app and start using it. They will give you the offer of getting credit card within 3 month.

I am against the credit card on FD. In your case I suggest to enroll on Tata neu app and start using it. They will give you the offer of getting credit card within 3 month.
Agreed. Open Hdfc max saving and start transactions regularly.

you will be eligible for cc.

Help101

KF Ace
Start with NBFC based credit line, that'll be the best step to build a credit score and that's how i started, sure secured credit card is also an option but starting with NBFC will build a trust too, Ex: Flipkart pay later or amazon pay later. Best Rupay credit card against FD would be PNB platinum rupay