Suggestions for HDFC LTF CC offering by Paisabazaar employee.

Satyaprabhu

KF Ace
Guys,

Recently I got a call from Paisabazaar employee regarding the assistance for me to get a HDFC CC card whichever I want, but I got rejected for HDFC CC 2 months ago only I don't know how they gonna do it. I even got verified his Name & employee ID with Paisabazaar team to avoid getting scammed, and he was with correct identity only.

Now my real question is that I already have an Amazon pay ICICI card with 50k limit, With 770+ credit score and 2.8 years credit history. Iam a student so I don't have any ITR filed upon me. If they really applies which card should I get in LTF CC from HDFC ?

Skylar

KF Master
Guys,

Recently I got a call from Paisabazaar employee regarding the assistance for me to get a HDFC CC card whichever I want, but I got rejected for HDFC CC 2 months ago only I don't know how they gonna do it. I even got verified his Name & employee ID with Paisabazaar team to avoid getting scammed, and he was with correct identity only.

Now my real question is that I already have an Amazon pay ICICI card with 50k limit, With 770+ credit score and 2.8 years credit history. Iam a student so I don't have any ITR filed upon me. If they really applies which card should I get in LTF CC from HDFC ?
If your card was rejected 2 months ago, it will be rejected again. There is a cooling-down period of 3 to 9 months for reapplication for new-to-bank customers.

The person you mentioned might be a Paisabazaar employee, but he is not related to the HDFC bank. He knows how to manipulate the application to get it approved. For instance, he might falsely state your income and claim that you own a company. When HDFC contacts you for verification (VKYC), you’ll need to repeat the same lies he included in the application.

and if you have a ₹50,000 limit on your ICICI card and you’r doing C2C, you’ll have only two options: MoneyBack+ or Freedom and I think they would only give freedom not even moneyback plus. Additionally, you can choose either the RuPay variant or the Mastercard variant if promted.

Satyaprabhu

KF Ace
As a student why do you need a credit card ..that too a second one....I am assuming you don't have any income.
Not actually a student, iam running my father's business like a helping hand. As I want myself to be an Govt officer or may be an IT employee, so iam not going to make any part of my dad's business GST on my name . To mention my age is 23 right now i completed my graduation in BA and doing BCA through online mode.

Satyaprabhu

KF Ace
If your card was rejected 2 months ago, it will be rejected again. There is a cooling-down period of 3 to 9 months for reapplication for new-to-bank customers.

The person you mentioned might be a Paisabazaar employee, but he is not related to the HDFC bank. He knows how to manipulate the application to get it approved. For instance, he might falsely state your income and claim that you own a company. When HDFC contacts you for verification (VKYC), you’ll need to repeat the same lies he included in the application.

and if you have a ₹50,000 limit on your ICICI card and you’r doing C2C, you’ll have only two options: MoneyBack+ or Freedom and I think they would only give freedom not even moneyback plus. Additionally, you can choose either the RuPay variant or the Mastercard variant if promted.
Surely Thank you , I will say him to call after 9 months 😄.

Karunakara

KF Expert
Guys,

Now my real question is that I already have an Amazon pay ICICI card with 50k limit, With 770+ credit score and 2.8 years credit history. Iam a student so I don't have any ITR filed upon me. If they really applies which card should I get in LTF CC from is he promising sec
Guys,

Is promising for secured card or unsecured card. I don't think you will get any unsecured card without income. Rather you may go for secured card or Add-on card on your parents CC

Skylar

KF Master
Not actually a student, iam running my father's business like a helping hand. As I want myself to be an Govt officer or may be an IT employee, so iam not going to make any part of my dad's business GST on my name . To mention my age is 23 right now i completed my graduation in BA and doing BCA through online mode.
In that case, you can input your father’s business name and apply for the card. For the annual income, you may enter the same amount as your father’s. During the verification process, you can present both your home and office as necessary.

Satyaprabhu

KF Ace
In that case, you can input your father’s business name and apply for the card. For the annual income, you may enter the same amount as your father’s. During the verification process, you can present both your home and office as necessary.
I tried this method for tata neu HDFC CC & it got rejected. With my contact from bank I got to know that some banks do require the IT returns on the customer name itself , not upon the family members.

Skylar

KF Master
I tried this method for tata neu HDFC CC & it got rejected. With my contact from bank I got to know that some banks do require the IT returns on the customer name itself , not upon the family members.
Your contact with the bank is lying to you!
I have friends who have 3 HDFC cards and they do not file ITR and they are part of their family business.