Suggestions for which credit card to choose đź« 

priya_1729

KF Ace
Hey everyone! I'm having trouble deciding on the best credit card. Here are my details: I'm satisfied with my age, have a monthly salary of 70k, and a CIBIL score of 848. I spend mostly on food and lifestyle, rarely travel, and I'm looking for a card that offers 7-10% returns on my expenses. Considering Hubble's benefits on food (Swiggy, Zomato 10% instant discount) and Myntra, and 5% on Amazon and Flipkart, I need help finding the right card. Appreciate any suggestions!"

zack54

KF Mentor
Hello there,
Among all banks credit cards I would recommend few cards which I believe best for cashbacks in my opinions and also as per my usage.

1. Axis Ace credit card:- 2% cashbacks for offline payments & 5% cashbacks, 4% on zomato for all utility bill paid through gpay.
2. Amazon pay Icici:- 5% cashback for amazon shopping if you are a prime members and its life time free card.
3. Flipkart Axis card:- 5% cashback for shopping on flipkart app 1.5% cashbacks on other spends.

Axis has also launched Neo card, they are offering approx. 10% on zomato. You can check that one too.

Thanks

Hello there,
Among all banks credit cards I would recommend few cards which I believe best for cashbacks in my opinions and also as per my usage.

1. Axis Ace credit card:- 2% cashbacks for offline payments & 5% cashbacks, 4% on zomato for all utility bill paid through gpay.
2. Amazon pay Icici:- 5% cashback for amazon shopping if you are a prime members and its life time free card.
3. Flipkart Axis card:- 5% cashback for shopping on flipkart app 1.5% cashbacks on other spends.

Axis has also launched Neo card, they are offering approx. 10% on zomato. You can check that one too.

Thanks
Axis Ace is the best card

imboy

KF Ace
Hey everyone! I'm having trouble deciding on the best credit card. Here are my details: I'm satisfied with my age, have a monthly salary of 70k, and a CIBIL score of 848. I spend mostly on food and lifestyle, rarely travel, and I'm looking for a card that offers 7-10% returns on my expenses. Considering Hubble's benefits on food (Swiggy, Zomato 10% instant discount) and Myntra, and 5% on Amazon and Flipkart, I need help finding the right card. Appreciate any suggestions!"

Combination of SBI cashback n Axis Airtel.

imboy

KF Ace

Cibil 848?? Is it Experian or cibil score??

priya_1729

KF Ace
Based on your spending habits, I recommend checking out credit cards like the HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card or the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card. They offer great benefits on food, lifestyle, and online shopping. These cards can give you some sweet rewards on your expenses.
HDFC Millennia is a descent option i think

Neil Chris

KF Rookie
If you shop from Amazon mostly then Amazon Pay ICICI card could be the best choice as it delivers 5% of returns as reward/cashback to prime members, if you shop from Myntra then IndusInd bank's credit card would be the best choice for you, if you shop through Jio Mart then Bank of baroda's credit card and AU small finance bank's credit card would be the best and if you using Flipkart for shopping then Axis Bank's credit card could be the best choice for you. I would like to add one more SBI's credit card for Diwali shopping on Amazon through which you can avail the best deals in the festive season. You can consider any of the above as per your preference.

Anoop Singh

KF Rookie
With your spending habits and preferences in mind, a suitable credit card for you could be the HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card. It offers 5% cashback on Amazon, Flipkart, and Myntra purchases, along with additional benefits such as discounts on Swiggy and Zomato. Plus, with your high salary and excellent credit score, you’re likely to qualify for this card’s benefits. However, make sure to review all terms and conditions before applying.

Anoop Singh

KF Rookie
It’s important to consider which network is more widely accepted in the places you frequent. Other than that, the benefits and features of both cards, such as rewards, cashback offers, and perks, may be quite similar as they are both offered by HDFC Bank under the Millennia brand. Hence both are same.

Till now we don't have options to choose visa, master n Diner Club platform. RBI guidelines is not being followed..
You can definitely ask the bank to provide the Network variant you want. If they don't you can raise a Ombudsman complaint. They will do it after that. I have done it with SBI. They were forced to change it after the ombudsman complaint.

priya_1729

KF Ace
You can definitely ask the bank to provide the Network variant you want. If they don't you can raise a Ombudsman complaint. They will do it after that. I have done it with SBI. They were forced to change it after the ombudsman complaint.
I just wanted to know what are the advantages of being visa network holder than mastercard

isandeep

KF Rookie
You can go with these cards as per your requirements Based on your preferences and spending habits:
1. HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card
2. SBI Simply Click Credit Card
3. ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card
4. Citi Cashback Credit Card

I just wanted to know what are the advantages of being visa network holder than mastercard
Overall there isn't much difference as most places accept both Visa and MC. The only difference would be in terms of offers that each network might carrier regarding discounts on certain transactions like shopping, movie tickets etc. Also there is difference in lounge access as I read somewhere that in India visa has access to more Lounges than MC. So it depends upon your requirement which network would work best for you. In general, I have seen more Visa cards than MC. Of course it always helps if you have multiple cards including all network types.

Last edited: