Suggestions - ICICI Sapphiro or IDFC WEALTH

Hi
I am getting ICICI Sapphiro as an LTF card under the alumni program. Considering that I will also get IDFC Wealth as an LTF card, can you please suggest to me which card should I go for and why?
I am really confused as both the cards have more or less the same benefits.
Please feel free to drop any advice for me as I am a beginner in the credit card world.
Thank you

hope this detailed comparison of ICICI Sapphiro and IDFC Wealth helps

FeatureICICI SapphiroIDFC Wealth
Card TypePremiumPremium
Annual Fee₹4,999 (Lifetime free for Wealth Savings account holders or those with ₹2 lakh AMB)₹5,000 (Lifetime free for Wealth Management clients or refundable on ₹3 lakh annual spend)
Reward Points2 points per ₹100 on fuel, groceries, dining, and department stores; 1 point on others3 points per ₹100 on dining, fuel, and travel; 1 point on others
Airport Lounge AccessDomestic lounge access (upon meeting spend requirements); Priority Pass available for additional feeUnlimited domestic lounge access; 12 complimentary international lounge visits per year
Other BenefitsComplimentary insurance, movie ticket discounts, dining offers, fuel surcharge waivers, Amazon vouchers, railway lounge access (select variants), free weekend movie ticketsComplimentary insurance, movie ticket discounts, dining offers, fuel surcharge waivers, higher ATM withdrawal limits, complimentary golf rounds, exclusive events and experiences
Best forThose with Wealth Savings accounts or high balances, frequent grocery/dining shoppers, those valuing Priority PassThose seeking higher rewards on dining/fuel/travel, frequent airport lounge users, those seeking exclusive experiences

Mani Deep G

KF Rookie
Hi
I am getting ICICI Sapphiro as an LTF card under the alumni program. Considering that I will also get IDFC Wealth as an LTF card, can you please suggest to me which card should I go for and why?
Please feel free to drop any advice for me as I am a beginner in the credit card world.
Thank you
You are alumni of which college. I mean IIT or IIM?

Skylar

KF Master
I would contemplate acquiring these cards exclusively for the reasons stated:

- IDFC Wealth: For the benefit of the ‘Buy One Get One’ offer on movie tickets up to ₹250, and access to four railway lounges per quarter.

- ICICI Sapphiro: Solely as a precursor to a potential upgrade to the ICICI Emeralde Private Metal Credit Card in the future.

mkate

KF Expert
Hi
Thank you
does IDFC too have an alumni program?