Super Card is Launched Finally!

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
I'm Sharing This for the People Looking for the Cheapest FD CC Possible. If you Don't Have a Credit Score/History and Can't Afford FD CC worth Minimum 5-10k then Super Card by Super Money UPI App(Powered by Flipkart) is Here. Minimum FD Amount is Rs.100/- Only. You get 90% of the FD amount as Credit Limit. Its not Available for Everyone as of Right Now, but i Personally Got it and Using it since Last 2 Days, that's why Sharing it here. Its a Digital Card with No Physical Option Available rn, and Yes its Rupay and UPI enabled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241011_170247_supermoney.jpg
    Screenshot_20241011_170247_supermoney.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 10
I guess it's a quite decent card for beginners. Say who wish to do more UPI payments via Credit card a good option for them. Then the second benefit which I see is in the 2% cashback given on Flipkart which is quite ok. I think for beginners or students it is an ok option for those with good credit card mix I am not sure whether you should be going ahead.

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
I guess it's a quite decent card for beginners. Say who wish to do more UPI payments via Credit card a good option for them. Then the second benefit which I see is in the 2% cashback given on Flipkart which is quite ok. I think for beginners or students it is an ok option for those with good credit card mix I am not sure whether you should be going ahead.
Yes True. The Best Part is the Minimum FD Amount. And yes 2% for Flipkart and 5% for Myntra is Pretty Good.

And Sorry but i Didn't Understand the Last Sentence, Why Shouldn't i be Going ahead with this Card?

I'm Sharing This for the People Looking for the Cheapest FD CC Possible. If you Don't Have a Credit Score/History and Can't Afford FD CC worth Minimum 5-10k then Super Card by Super Money UPI App(Powered by Flipkart) is Here. Minimum FD Amount is Rs.100/- Only. You get 90% of the FD amount as Credit Limit. Its not Available for Everyone as of Right Now, but i Personally Got it and Using it since Last 2 Days, that's why Sharing it here. Its a Digital Card with No Physical Option Available rn, and Yes its Rupay and UPI enabled.
How you get the card and how log you have been in the waitlist!!?

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
Ohh great!! Can you share the info how you got the card?
Yup Sure!

Know that i Applied for the Card on 9th Oct i.e. 2 days ago and Later on This Link Wasn't Working. Still I'm Sharing it Here, so Try your Luck.

Also Do This Process in Daytime for VKYC Reasons.

1. Download and Install the Super Money App and add a Bank Account. (If not Done Yet)
2. Click and Open the the Link.(Super Money App Should Not Be Running in Background)
3. Application Should Start off by PAN and Name Details. Continue filling up the Details and When Asked for Deposit Amount, Choose The Minimum Amount for Now i.e Rs.100 (Only for Safety As this is a Glitch and Can be Risky, Your Choice Totally but that's what i did)
4. Eventually you'll Reach the VKYC Process. Complete it and Wait for Confirmation Notification. Click on the Notification and You Should Be Redirected to your Card Details in Super Money App, if the FD is Approved and Card is Provided. Took 15-20 Mins for Me.
5. If Everything Goes Correctly and you Chose the Rs.100 thing, you can Now Click Increase Limit in The App and Add the Remaining Fd Amount.

Do Lemme Know if It Worked. Good Luck :)