Swiggy Card

vishalprakash

KF Expert
Should I get Swiggy card? I already have SBI Cashback CC. I have been issued swiggy card with a fee of 500+gst, but not activated yet, since it is not LTF. At the time of application, I did not check whether it was a fee levied card or LTF (my carelessness). Now I want suggestion, should I keep it or not?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Should I get Swiggy card? I already have SBI Cashback CC. I have been issued swiggy card with a fee of 500+gst, but not activated yet, since it is not LTF. At the time of application, I did not check whether it was a fee levied card or LTF (my carelessness). Now I want suggestion, should I keep it or not?
HDFC cards are getting devalued left, right and centre. Many private ones are. SBI has been consistent so far, so maybe stick to it?Also, do you hold any other HDFC cards?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
In short, SBI cashback is better if you have diverse spending habits across various categories and want cashback without any merchant code restrictions. Swiggy is better if you frequently order food from Swiggy or you dine out often and want additional dining benefits.

vishalprakash

KF Expert
In short, SBI cashback is better if you have diverse spending habits across various categories and want cashback without any merchant code restrictions. Swiggy is better if you frequently order food from Swiggy or you dine out often and want additional dining benefits.
I do not dine out through Swiggy, swiggy orders are once or twice in 2-3 months.