Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Skylar

KF Master
Hey did anyone got the cashback on purchasing Amazon gift card through swiggy HDFC CC?
A few individuals reported receiving cashback a couple of months ago, but others are now saying they have not received it. :unsure:

I am personally trying this month and will have to wait until September 20th to verify.

Bicky

KF Ace
A few individuals reported receiving cashback a couple of months ago, but others are now saying they have not received it. :unsure:

I am personally trying this month and will have to wait until September 20th to verify.
Please give an update on this when you get it. And one more: is your Swiggy HDFC credit card lifetime-free?

Skylar

KF Master
Please give an update on this when you get it. And one more: is your Swiggy HDFC credit card lifetime-free?
Yes, mine is Lifetime free.
I'm planning to close Tata neu plus after getting this card as this card is more rewarding in most categories.

Bicky

KF Ace
Yes, mine is Lifetime free.
I'm planning to close Tata neu plus after getting this card as this card is more rewarding in most categories.
My electricity bill payment is due. That's why I'm thinking of buying an Amazon gift with this to get 5% cashback. If this gets successful, then no card is better than this. 😅

Skylar

KF Master
My electricity bill payment is due. That's why I'm thinking of buying an Amazon gift with this to get 5% cashback. If this gets successful, then no card is better than this. 😅
Even if it works HDFC will soon fix it 😂
1724743615570.png