Switching salaried account to Hdfc, so which CC would be the best to get

hemanthbn

KF Ace
Hi Frds,

I am planning to switch my salaried account to hdfc from standard chartered. Considering this they would provide me ltf debit and credit card. So which one would be the best to take, they say that I might be regalia gold or diners privilege, but I am planning to ask diners black , and also I am having a millenia CC already and using from around 8 yrs now, so could I ask to give an upgrade on the existing card only

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Hi Frds,

I am planning to switch my salaried account to hdfc from standard chartered. Considering this they would provide me ltf debit and credit card. So which one would be the best to take, they say that I might be regalia gold or diners privilege, but I am planning to ask diners black , and also I am having a millenia CC already and using from around 8 yrs now, so could I ask to give an upgrade on the existing card only
Depends on your net monthly income, less than 1.5L, regalia, between 1.5-2.5L, DCB, >2.5L - Infinia (these are based on anecdotes)

hemanthbn

KF Ace
Mine will fall bw 1.5 to 2.5 , so will I be eligible for diner black , I saw criteria for that is net salary should be greater than 1.75 , so I am asking