Tata Neu Hdfc

tisya1

KF Rookie
Hello everyone. I'm new to the community. I wanted to ask how to get Tata Neu Infinity Rupay card, lifetime free. I've pre-approved offer for Tata Neu Plus already.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Hello everyone. I'm new to the community. I wanted to ask how to get Tata Neu Infinity Rupay card, lifetime free. I've pre-approved offer for Tata Neu Plus already.
As per the current information they are offering card only for the first year free i.e. 0 joining fee.
But you have to pay the renewal fee every year, you can request for a waiver by calling the customer care or by using the minimum waiver amount for this card in the last year, that is 3,00,000 in an year.
It is a fair amount if you use it for normal purchases, as a primary or secondary card.
If you spends are decent and you pay your dues on time, you can ask for a waiver anytime.

Shre

KF Ace
Check credit score :730+
Use Tata Neu app a few times. Order through it
Existing HDFC account will help
You should then see offer in TATA NEU APP for life time free. Apply using referral code: SHRE582
Or Go to - tatadigital.com/v2/finance/creditcard/product-detail?referralCode=SHRE582&utm_content=SHRE582