Tata neu infinity card related query

Hi all. I have recently got tata neu hdfc infinity card. On fyf. 1499 next year charges
1. I paid at offline relince store using upi with hdfc payzap scan and pay with this card? Will i receive neucoins or reward points? Which is better app for getting more from this card?

2. If i am not satisfied with card and want to close card, is it possible? Or will i have to pay fee at the end of the year? I am not much of tata fan. But 1.5% cashback attracted me. Also neu coins are not useful in billpay category (amazon pay balance is better in this). Your suggestions?

Hi all. I have recently got tata neu hdfc infinity card. On fyf. 1499 next year charges
1. I paid at offline relince store using upi with hdfc payzap scan and pay with this card? Will i receive neucoins or reward points? Which is better app for getting more from this card?

2. If i am not satisfied with card and want to close card, is it possible? Or will i have to pay fee at the end of the year? I am not much of tata fan. But 1.5% cashback attracted me. Also neu coins are not useful in billpay category (amazon pay balance is better in this). Your suggestions?
Is this a rupay variant