Teaching Income Tax to students

Tax with Ria

KF Expert
Recently, I've started teaching Income tax and GST online to many students or professionals. This is my first teaching experience to anyone.
At starting i was nervous but gradually and I used to think that i am a new finance freelancer or a young CA aspirants, how my level of knowledge will be fruitful or useful to them who are getting classes from me.
Had to face many self- doubts, self criticism but now i am fully confident and thank you so much to this platform and community people too for boosting my confidence and look here's the result.

Thank you so much all

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-25-20-05-09-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-25-20-05-09-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 12

zack54

KF Mentor
Many congratulations Ria for taken the outstanding step to share your valuable knowledge.
In fact recently I also started my personal youtube channel just to share my programming knowledge with the people related to my field. Although I am not earning from that but atleast I have the satisfaction that I am sharing my knowledge and helping people.

Carry on in your journey towards sharing.

Thanks

zack54

KF Mentor
I also want your taxation help if possible.
I want to replace my car as it will not allowed in Delhi Ncr after 10 years, So unfortunately I have to buy the other one. Now I am looking for the tips and tricks which applies on buying vehicle and save my money.

Can you help me in that? That will be more helpful for me.

Thank you