Thoughts on IDFC FIRST WOW Credit Card

sathwik_55

KF Rookie
I am a student who was looking about credit cards and I got to know about idfc WOW credit card . Is it worth it ?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I am a student who was looking about credit cards and I got to know about idfc WOW credit card . Is it worth it ?
Absolutely if you don't have Credit Score, then this FD based LTF Rupay CC should be your first priority as you're a student, who can utilize it for daily Merchant Scan & Pay type transaction thus without making any unnecessary purchases or spending utilizing the CC, earning Cashbacks for CC bill payment and creating a Healthy Credit Score thus becoming eligible for Regular Unsecured LTF CC.

OR

You can open a Pay Later Account, use it for your monthly utility bill payment or mobile recharge and paying the bill on time thus creating a Healthy Credit Score. Then apply for any Unsecured LTF CC.
And if you already have a Healthy Credit Score (750+) then go for Amazon Pay ICICI CC

Hope it resolves all your doubt 🙃

Skylar

KF Master
If you are looking for that card, I recommend you wait for few months, rumor is IDFC is launching secured rupay credit card - IDFC FIRST EA₹N Credit Card