Time Gap between two credit card applications

1 week ago i applied for Axis Bank CC and got it yesterday , i also need SBI Card so can i apply now or do i need to wait for some time before applying . I need it before BBD & GIF Sale (which most probably will start in First week of October)

The Axis card was shown as pre-approved in Axis open app, now when i check pre-approved section it just shows the card ( which i applied for 1 week ago) so when can i expect pre-approved offers to show for me again

Last edited:

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
1 week ago i applied for Axis Bank CC and got it yesterday , i also need SBI Card so can i apply now or do i need to wait for some time before applying . I need it before BBD & GIF Sale (which most probably will start in First week of October)

The Axis card was shown as pre-approved in Axis open app, now when i check pre-approved section it just shows the card ( which i applied for 1 week ago) so when can i expect pre-approved offers to show for me again

Applying for Multiple CCs doesn't impact CIBIL not so much as per my experience i.e. I applied for 6 CC out of which 2 got approved and my CIBIL was down by just 1 point as you can see in the screenshots 😅
Note: I made all my CC bill payment before months end even if due date is in 1st week of next month and also utilized only 3-9% of credit limit by making advance payment before bill generation.

No one can exactly say about when to expect Pre Approved offer, it's totally depends on Banks. 🙃

Screenshot_20240719_175511_OneScore.jpgScreenshot_20240719_175408_OneScore.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_175408_OneScore.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719_175408_OneScore.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 34

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor

You can apply for cards with different banks, but try to limit within 6 cards per 3 months. For Axis, they will offer you a card upgrade after 6 months based o n your usage and other product relationships with them. If an application gets rejected, wait for 3-6 months before re-applying.

Skylar

KF Master
You can apply immediately!
No cooling down period applicable when you are applying for other bank cards, and if your credit history is over 5 years then new credit enquiry and new card in cibil won't effect much.

SanthoshSomu

KF Expert

Which Axis bank credit card and sbi cc you applied?

santoshraut

KF Expert
For same bank keep gap of one month to three month, for different bank there is no limit, you can apply anytime. CIBIL not affect drastically. You can check my CIBIL in screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727_095418_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240727_095418_Chrome.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20240727_095448_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240727_095448_Chrome.png
    293 KB · Views: 32