Tis - misc exp 65lakh , my income 5 lakh

Abyadav

KF Ace
i just checked my TIS it shows 65 lakh misc exp (credit card bill) yes yeh mene hi kiye h ek card se paise nikal kr durse ka bill and my total income is 5 lakh(mujhe form 16 , salary slip kuch ni milta pvt job krta hu voh phone pay se account me paise daal dete) , pls tell how do i file my itr , if i file showing income 5 lakh notice aa skta h , and zyada show krne ki aukat ni h bcoz mene itne paise hi nhi kamaye ki tax ke paise de saku . Pls suggest what to do . Bandh baj gyi h .

Kya me aisa bta skta hu ki meri wife ne 18 lakh rupee diye and son ne 7 lakh and me khudka itr 4 file krke revenue show krdu 25 lakh ka ? Mera pas current account h firm kholi thi mene just to show ki me bhi paise kamata hu pr gstin ni h ?

i just checked my TIS it shows 65 lakh misc exp (credit card bill) yes yeh mene hi kiye h ek card se paise nikal kr durse ka bill and my total income is 5 lakh(mujhe form 16 , salary slip kuch ni milta pvt job krta hu voh phone pay se account me paise daal dete) , pls tell how do i file my itr , if i file showing income 5 lakh notice aa skta h , and zyada show krne ki aukat ni h bcoz mene itne paise hi nhi kamaye ki tax ke paise de saku . Pls suggest what to do . Bandh baj gyi h .

Kya me aisa bta skta hu ki meri wife ne 18 lakh rupee diye and son ne 7 lakh and me khudka itr 4 file krke revenue show krdu 25 lakh ka ? Mera pas current account h firm kholi thi mene just to show ki me bhi paise kamata hu pr gstin ni h ?
Dont do this type of blunder if u will show that your wife paid u 18 lakh then they will ask her to pay tax on that and if you will show 25 lakh revenue and will show it as service then you got notice from GST that why u have not taken registration. There is simple solution just show your credit card transaction in your ITR and also the cashback received show in your income.

Abyadav

KF Ace
Dont do this type of blunder if u will show that your wife paid u 18 lakh then they will ask her to pay tax on that and if you will show 25 lakh revenue and will show it as service then you got notice from GST that why u have not taken registration. There is simple solution just show your credit card transaction in your ITR and also the cashback received show in your income.
The transaction in credit if of 65 lakh and my income is only 5 lakh . I pay one credit card bill then through education fees I withdraw in my bank account then pay another credit card bill . How can i show that . I only have limited income , consulting CA is bit expensive. Can anyone please help me .

The transaction in credit if of 65 lakh and my income is only 5 lakh . I pay one credit card bill then through education fees I withdraw in my bank account then pay another credit card bill . How can i show that . I only have limited income , consulting CA is bit expensive. Can anyone please help me .
I alraedy told you that you have to show in ITR , it is not possible to tell you all things how to show in ITR either file your ITR through CA or do your own research how to show bcz its not possible to tell all things here also it will be very time consuming.