Transfer of agency of health insurance within the same insurance company.

I have a client who has purchased a health insurance directly from the company (star). Now he wants to change his agent from the company to a local agent, within the same company and continuing the same policy and product. Need guidance.

I have a client who has purchased a health insurance directly from the company (star). Now he wants to change his agent from the company to a local agent, within the same company and continuing the same policy and product. Need guidance.
Changing the agent ...!!! I don't think its possible.... I am also in a same type of a situation... Isted of just chaging to an local agarnt ... I will transfer my policy to a different provider through my preferred agent.. You will not loose any of you no clame bonuses and you can easily transfer to a better policy even.

Changing the agent ...!!! I don't think its possible.... I am also in a same type of a situation... Isted of just chaging to an local agarnt ... I will transfer my policy to a different provider through my preferred agent.. You will not loose any of you no clame bonuses and you can easily transfer to a better policy even.
that is portability of insurance i suppose

Prab

KF Rookie
Same issue for same co. Agent